Talk

Advanced search

How many dpo did you have pregnancy symptoms?

(7 Posts)
Furbabymum15 Sun 05-Jul-20 18:36:26

Hello, I am currently 5dpo and since yesterday I have had a weird taste in my mouth and really thirsty. Today my boobs are sensitive.
Just wondering if anybody got early symptoms and followed with a positive test xx

OP’s posts: |
Jadeypie Sun 05-Jul-20 18:47:07

Hi @Furbabymum15 my boobs started two days after ovulation and just kept getting more sore as the days went by especially my nipples. Then about 6 days before I got my bfp I constantly felt tired and couldn't get enough sleep if I tried haha I tested positive two days after my missed period I am currently 7+2 and sickness has truly hit haha. Also another symptom just before I tested my eyes seemed to be super shiny 😂 hope this helps xx

Jadeypie Sun 05-Jul-20 18:48:27

@Furbabymum15 also thirsty was a big thing I was suddenly drinking litres of water a day which wasnt the norm for me x

Furbabymum15 Sun 05-Jul-20 20:19:34

@Jadeypie thankyou for your response and Congratulations!!!! I may be just wishful thinking as I had a mmc 7 wks ago but fingers crossed. I was doing something today and thought oh my boob.... Hang on I recognise that!!!

Furbabymum15 Sun 05-Jul-20 20:20:38

@Jadeypie thankyou for your response and Congratulations!!!! I may be just wishful thinking as I had a mmc 7 wks ago but fingers crossed. I was doing something today and thought oh my boob.... Hang on I recognise that!!!

ty1996 Mon 06-Jul-20 09:42:37

I have just got my BFP and when looking on here for symptoms everyone was saying it was too early to have them at 4/5 dpo... however I believe it isn't because from 3 dpo I was cramping, and have constantly been cramping since on my right side, I was extremely fatigued from this date too. I also had the metallic taste in my mouth at about 6 dpo, and just felt generally worn out as if I was coming down with something! It's not too early x

ty1996 Mon 06-Jul-20 09:43:06

Also since 5 dpo my boobs have been ridiculously sensitive and had sore nipples!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in