Talk

Advanced search

Extremely faint line. Positive?

(8 Posts)
vivaladivagigi Sat 04-Jul-20 13:09:20

Unfortunately there's no point in attaching a pic as you can't see the line at all in photos. I showed my husband and my mum who can both see something very faint when in natural light, they've told me not to get my hopes up though.

I sear there is a second line! I'm 1 week late. Does this mean it's finally positive or is the outline of a second line always there?

OP’s posts: |
vivaladivagigi Sat 04-Jul-20 13:14:20

Ok so I've fiddled with the contrast on the pic and you can now kind of see the line. Anyone?

Teacaketotty Sat 04-Jul-20 13:16:15

I see the line - however if your a week late it should be pretty clear by now and that line looks slightly grey to me. I’ve personally never had any second line unless I was pregnant, did you do it first thing this morning? Definitely test again, good luck x

vivaladivagigi Sat 04-Jul-20 13:17:54

It wasn't first thing in the morning and my period are sometimes irregular as I have PCOS. Yes the line does look a bit grey. Should it be pink?

SquidwardTortellini95 Sat 04-Jul-20 13:18:31

I can definitely see a line! It's possible you may have ovulated late and you're not as late as you think. Are you tracking ovulation? I would test again with FMU. Good luck!

vivaladivagigi Sat 04-Jul-20 13:21:49

@SquidwardTortellini95 thank you! What's an FMU? I haven't been tracking ovulation, but we have been trying for quite a while,l without doing ovulation sticks etc.

SquidwardTortellini95 Sat 04-Jul-20 13:23:20

First morning urine. Just read you have PCOS so it's possible you might have conceived later than you thought.

vivaladivagigi Sun 05-Jul-20 09:43:13

Tested first thing in the morning and there's no second line today sad

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in