Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation help

(5 Posts)
Kliz92 Tue 30-Jun-20 10:44:13

Hi ladies. I have a shorter cycle anyway lasting 3ish weeks, so it can be all over the place sometimes and i test my ovulation sooner then most women would. I finished my period on Thursday and took a ovulation test on Sunday, but even though my app says i should ovulate tomorrow the tests are gettibg lighter... Can anyone help? The darkest test was sunday and the lightest today xx

OP’s posts: |
Aw326 Tue 30-Jun-20 10:57:26

Hi there - what was the first day of your cycle? I have a 24 day cycle and tend to get lines on days 9, 10 & 11. To me it looks like your 'peak' day would have been the Sunday/first test.

Kliz92 Tue 30-Jun-20 11:35:22

Cycle day 1 was the 20th june. I didn't test Saturday so many that was my peak day... Its all very confusing! But if that so then i would of missed my peak this month 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Xx

Aw326 Tue 30-Jun-20 11:57:37

I found these tests difficult to read, I also had faint lines. I ended up buying the clear blue digital test. It gave me a clearer idea of my 'high' day (day 9) and my peak days (10 & 11).

Are you testing first thing in the morning, following sleep? I think they are meant to be more effective with your first wee.

Kliz92 Tue 30-Jun-20 12:34:13

@Aw326 i think i might have to use something else so might try clear blue.
Yeah i do it first thing xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in