Talk

Advanced search

2 BFP yesterday, 2 BFN today?

(9 Posts)
Kalecat Thu 25-Jun-20 18:14:20

I took a dollar store cheapie & a store brand last evening at only 8 dpo and they were both faint positives - I checked within time frame. So then today with my FMU at 9 dpo I took 2 more tests and they're negative? I don't understand this. I went out and bought a FRER after my positives yesterday and tested after a 4 hour hold but it was also negative. I'm so confused now 😞😞😞 will attach more photos in comments...

OP’s posts: |
Kalecat Thu 25-Jun-20 18:15:44

Even the horrendous blue dye test was positive yesterday and now negative today..

Kalecat Thu 25-Jun-20 18:18:54

This is the last comparison

LoobyLou91 Thu 25-Jun-20 18:31:16

@kalecat I can't offer any solid advice but I saw your positives on another thread. I've always been told that a positive, 2 lines means pregnant. What were the other two tests you took? Maybe the ones at 8DPO were more sensitive?

Kalecat Thu 25-Jun-20 18:35:04

@LoobyLou91 the dollar store tests I took were the exact same brand, but the store brand ones were not the same. I'm not sure what to think :/

LoobyLou91 Thu 25-Jun-20 18:42:29

I would probably go out and get the original dollar store tests again and retry tomorrow morning. Have you taken a FRER?

effy6 Thu 25-Jun-20 18:46:51

I know it goes against what people say, but I've always had much stronger tests in the afternoon/evening than FMU so would see the same as this - if it was the morning after my first faint positive it would look negative. So I'd try again this evening and see what happens. Good luck!

pooopypants Thu 25-Jun-20 18:49:52

Free, all the way

With FMU

Kalecat Thu 25-Jun-20 18:53:39

@effy6 ahh thank you, that gives me a little bit of hope

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in