Talk

Advanced search

FRER line progression.

(8 Posts)
metalmutha Wed 24-Jun-20 08:42:26

Hi
Long time lurker first time poster and I need some advice & reassurance please.

I tested last Wednesday, 2 days before AF was due, on supermarket cheapies and got faint positives.

I have since tested when AF didn't appear and got positives on FRER however they are getting lighter not darker.
My latest with FMU is the lightest yet, I took it about 6.30am, I got up for the loo about 3am but I wouldn't have thought that would make a big difference.

I am not sure how many DPO I am. Maybe 14/16, my periods are all over the place.

Should I be worried?

I have attached pics of the cheapies and the FRER for you all to see.
Thanks in advance.

OP’s posts: |
NoCallerID Wed 24-Jun-20 08:44:54

No. These are perfect. Congratulations!

Fran2020 Wed 24-Jun-20 09:10:12

Isn't the test line the one on the left so they are in fact getting darker and stealing the colour from the control line?

bluebell94 Wed 24-Jun-20 09:16:18

They're not getting lighter, they're all getting much darker! Congratulations 😊

ivfgottostaypositive Wed 24-Jun-20 09:30:53

It is the control line getting lighter which means your positive line is stealing the dye (called the hook effect) which is a really good sign

metalmutha Wed 24-Jun-20 10:16:09

Hi All

Thank you all so much for replying.
I can't believe I was reading the tests the wrong way round and worrying over nothing. That is just typical me behaviour.

Thanks so much for the reassurance! I think I need to step away from the tests now. smile

OP’s posts: |
Fran2020 Wed 24-Jun-20 10:24:28

That's what these threads are for 😊 Congratulations!! 🎉

TJ17 Wed 24-Jun-20 11:04:31

Wouldn't worry too much about how light and dark they are really as HCG levels can fluctuate throughout the day, depending on when you last urinated etc. Having a wee at 3 probably does make a difference when taking the test at 6:30am as you have only had 3.5 hours to build back up HCG levels if that makes sense? As long as they are all still positive that's all you need to worry about for now 🤗 congratulations xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in