Talk

Advanced search

Cysts, false positives and OV pain, riddle me this

(2 Posts)
jammyone Mon 22-Jun-20 21:50:59

Just wanted to post to see if anyone else has experienced similar in any way shape or form.

Since I had DS 2.5 years ago I have suffered from pain during ovulation - sometimes worse than AF pain, bloating and (sorry if tmi) it hurts to poop, well - I think it feels like there isn't enough room for my poop and my ovaries (I know its ridiculous but thats the best way I can describe it)

In Feb I had excruciating pain in my right side - it was comparable to labour pains. Had to go straight to hospital, they suspected appendicitis but turned out to be ruptured corpus luteum cyst. Was told it would reabsorb as was only 2.5cm cyst.

We decided to TTC in March, properly "tried" this cycle and thought I was onto a winner until I had a weird 3/4 day, light AF with similar pain to the cyst I had in Feb, except mild. Tested after "AF" finished early and got several VERY light BFP's.

PG "feeling" has continued but I'm now getting BFN's. Right sided acheyness has also continued.

Wonder if its something to do with another corpus luteum, it can't be OV this early, or maybe its a miracle pg although highly doubt this.

OP’s posts: |
jammyone Tue 23-Jun-20 07:48:54

Little hopeful bump

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in