Talk

Advanced search

Unwanted chin hairs / PCOS and ttc .. advice appreciated

(4 Posts)
fizzyblush Sat 20-Jun-20 23:18:33

Hello ladies
So I’m currently ttc our third. I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) but since my second I have been getting quite bad and embarrassing facial hair . Especially on my chin.. it has appeared since having my second . I’ve always had PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) since I was I8 but the facial hair is bad since my second . Now I’m trying for my third I’m worrying that the chin hairs might mean I won’t be able to get pregnant as easy/ at all? Anybody else dealing with this ? Does having this facial hair that I hve to wax every 2 weeks mean my male hormones are too high to conceive? I’m guessing the hair growth ( which is dark and thick) means no hormones are very out of whack

OP’s posts: |
Mayhammonkey Sun 21-Jun-20 06:14:30

Hi OP, I could definitely of wrote this post myself! Exactly the same since I had my first and I had all the same worries as you, was it worse since all these hair was visible? Would I be able to conceive again? I’m happy to say I’ve just found out I’m pregnant with my second so fingers crossed for you.

Mayhammonkey Sun 21-Jun-20 06:14:55

Also it’s bloody horrible isn’t it 😩 makes me so self conscious

fizzyblush Thu 16-Jul-20 22:51:08

Thanks so much for replying only just seen this now smile I hope I get lucky and conceive . Worrying my hormones are out of whack :/ z

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in