Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bless

(4 Posts)
blueelephant91 Thu 18-Jun-20 14:12:48

Hi everyone. My partner and I have been TTC for the past 4 months (will be our 2nd). I have endometriosis and haven't actually had a period since 20th March, I remember it well as it was before lockdown. I can be irregular but I was tracking my periods and previously normally able to tell with my body when I was ovulating. I felt like I was ovulating at the weekend (flashing smiley on clear blue - haven't had solid smiley yet). I now have mild cramps and have been light - medium spotting since late Tuesday, nothing like my normal periods. I'm so hopeful it's implantation bleed I have no way of knowing really but just cannot get my mind off of it. Has anyone had experience of implantation bleeding, everything I read online varies so much.

I fell pregnant quickly with my first 3 months after a miscarriage (they found out about my endo during the laparoscopy). I feel frustrated that I'm getting upset about it as I know it's nowhere near the length of time others try for and I know average is 12 months. I guess I'm just interested to see what others have experience with implantation - as I had no signs with my first! Thanks xx

OP’s posts: |
blueelephant91 Thu 18-Jun-20 14:20:11

Thread definitely meant to be titled implantation bleed not bless 🙄😂

Csari Thu 18-Jun-20 14:20:33

Hey @blueelephant91 I had implantation bleeding when pregnant with my son, it was just tiny smudge of blood in my underwear that I noticed when going to the loo, I didn't even notice any when wiping (sorry if thats TMI). Ive seen others on here with more noticeable implantation bleeding though so hopefully someone else can come along with a different experience of, I think its quite different for everyone.

Just a thought but is there any chance it could be ovulation bleeding? I now get it some months but only since having DS and usually get cramping too.

Hope you get your BFP really soon.

blueelephant91 Thu 18-Jun-20 14:30:47

Hey @Csari thank you for your reply! Don't apologise not TMI, mine is only when I wipe, I've had nothing in my underwear.

I didn't think about ovulation bleeding, that would make more sense! Didn't think about that. Maybe that's what it is.

Thank you! 🤞🏻

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in