Talk

Advanced search

Symptoms still after MC

(7 Posts)
Chicken123 Wed 17-Jun-20 16:21:29

I had a MC on 7th June for around 5/6 days. My pregnancy symptoms stopped a day or so before I started bleeding and nothing since then except the last 2 days my boobs have become more veiny and incredibly itchy and the bloating and pains are so uncomfortable.
I’ve also been going to the toilet a lot more than usual because I feel like I have an “upset stomach” kinda feeling which I did have the first couple of days after I found out I was pregnant and headaches every day for the past few days too.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and whether I should be concerned..

OP’s posts: |
Chicken123 Wed 17-Jun-20 18:08:51

Bump

LosingtheTTCplot Thu 18-Jun-20 08:40:44

Sorry for your loss. I’m having the same, sore enlarged boobs and feeling nauseous.

How far along were you when you miscarried?

I’m still showing a positive test but only had ERPC a few days ago after having retained products so would still be positive

Chicken123 Thu 18-Jun-20 10:43:03

Hi @LosingtheTTCplot
Thank you SO much for responding and I am also sorry for yours too! It’s not a nice thing to go through.
My nausea subsided before I started bleeding but still have a lot of white pimples around my nipples and sorry for the tmi, still using the toilet 3/4/5 times a day when usually I only go 3 times a week max (which is normal for me).

I was only 5+1 and when I last tested, there was the faintest or faint second line. I haven’t tested since as I’ve run out.
How far along were you?

I know the hormones can take a while to leave your body anyway depending on how far along you were but I don’t know, with the extreme bloating and cramps and all of these weird symptoms still, it’s just really odd and annoying.
X

Chicken123 Fri 19-Jun-20 09:07:57

Woken up today feeling really quite unwell.
Before my mc, all my symptoms disappeared, no more nausea, bloating, appetite came back, no headaches etc...but I’m unsure whether this is to do with some kind of ovulation.
My mc ended 12th June (I haven’t done a test yet to check it’s completely negative) and I noticed ewcm with light twinges and cramps yesterday. Have the same cm this morning (I thought I’d wet myself), and am incredibly nauseous, extremely bloated as well as last night, headache, itchy breasts and last night I was getting the occasional hot fluff. I’m also extremely spotty all of a sudden. I got loads of tiny spots under my chin and neck when I was pregnant.

What I’m asking is, how can my symptoms have completely 100% vanished and then come back really bad?

LosingtheTTCplot Fri 19-Jun-20 09:27:35

Sorry I’ve just seen your message from yesterday.

I was 11+2 when I had miscarriage with misoprostol. But would’ve been 14+6 when I had the ERPC. My tests went to half strength after the misoprostol and look to be getting lighter I think.

If you were 5 weeks, you’re levels should be back to normal but your hormones might still be all over the place, hence feeling shit. Or could be ovulation coming. X

Chicken123 Fri 19-Jun-20 09:39:40

That’s okay! @LosingtheTTCplot

Oh bless you.
How’re you doing and feeling now?

Yeah, that’s what I’ve read but it’s just weird that I’m feeling like this. Apart from ovulation pains and maybe the odd bit of bloat, I never have any other symptoms.
Maybe the pregnancy has thrown my body off a bit? X

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in