Talk

Advanced search

11 days late on period bfn

(7 Posts)
Jessyb27 Mon 15-Jun-20 22:20:28

Hello everyone,
I’m new to this site but I need help.
I already have a little boy he’s 1 next month.
My last period was 1st may while 5th may. I ovulated around the 18th may.
I was due on this month any time around the 1st June.
I follow the Flo app and it’s showing I’m 11 days late.
I took a test 4 days ago and 8 days ago and both tests where BFN they where cheapies from coop.
I’m just wondering what I should do next? Is anyone else going through this?
I’m having real bad heartburn, cramping on and off and really emotional.

Any advise would be great 🙏🏻🙏🏻

OP’s posts: |
jammyone Mon 15-Jun-20 23:07:42

Hi OP!

I would try a first response test, the 6 days early type, they are honestly the best and the most sensitive.

Good luck!

Geauxtigers Mon 15-Jun-20 23:57:09

I'm first time ttc. I usually have clockwork periods. I've been tracking them for about 4 years and in hindsight that's been so useful for fertility estimations. But anyway... I'm usually bang on 28 days, once or twice a year 29 and the odd 30. But since ttc I've had one 35 day cycle and I'm now on day 40 of my cycle. All tests I've taken have been negative and theyre the clear blue ones too. Not a hint of a second line on the cheaper one I took either. So no answers for u unfortunately just to let u know I'm in the same boat. I've felt like my periods been coming on for about 8 days and today I got really upset when my husband beat me at tennis (he's way better than me and we always just play for fun exercise) so wondering if I'm just pms hormonal or something else. Absolutely no other pregnancy symptoms and only period symptom is lower back ache which I've had every cycle since I was 14, I never get cramps, only lower back pain. Not sure if I should make a go appointment or not. I am now 6 mpnths ttc with no joy and I'm 32 so. Not getting any younger

Jessyb27 Tue 16-Jun-20 09:04:29

It’s the worst thing isn’t it waiting, i would rather AF come and then at least we know.
I think I’m going to test later on today again see what happens.
I have days when I’m certain AF is coming because I’ve got the cramps etc and then nothing & my emotions are just wild at the minute also I cry at everything.
I just hate the waiting part 😫

We where ttc with our baby for 4 years - we where 2 months off going to see our dr about getting help when I found out I was pregnant. People said to me all the time your time will come and I wouldn’t listen but it did eventually xxxx

Jessyb27 Tue 16-Jun-20 11:49:49

Im going to go and buy one of those later, Thankyou x

Geauxtigers Tue 16-Jun-20 16:17:42

Yes the waiting is definitely the worst because I just want to get on to the next cycle and try again but no period so can't do that.

Nottherealslimshady Tue 16-Jun-20 16:31:13

Have you recently started taking folic acid? Some people have said it extends their cycle length.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in