Talk

Advanced search

OPK's - confused!!

(3 Posts)
RoEP2018 Sat 13-Jun-20 22:10:27

Hi everyone.
I'm on CD12 today. Cycles have been between 26 and 32 days in length since January 🙄
Started doing Amazon cheapie OPK's this month from CD8, which have been low everyday so far, testing 1:30 and 7:30pm. Doing a CB digital first thing in the morning.

CB digital test this morning was a static smiley. However, cheapie's at 1:30 and 7:30 are still saying LH is low?!
Which do I believe?!

OP’s posts: |
Nat4392 Sat 13-Jun-20 22:16:11

I had the same issue last month. I had static smiley on day 11 am. But regular OPK was negative. Day 12 pm I got a positive on my regular opk. I felt like I believed the cheapie test more as this was my “usual” ovulation day. I’m going to use both tests again this month to see if there’s a difference again. Keep doing your cheapie tests and see what they say. It’s impossible to tell which one is accurate!

RoEP2018 Sat 13-Jun-20 22:45:26

Ah ok, I'll see what the regular OPK says tomorrow then. It's mind boggling!! From doing a bit of reading it has been suggested that the cheapies can be more accurate! I certainly don't feel like I'm ovulating yet 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not much CM. I'll keep an eye on temp too. DTD tonight just to be safe and maybe for next 2 nights 😅

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in