Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue ovulation prediction test.. not working

(4 Posts)
BusinessGoose Sat 13-Jun-20 08:42:25

Hi everyone
I'm on my 6th month of TTC and thought I would use these to help figure out my fertile window. I can't make the test work. Everytime I use it (I've tried morning and evening), I get a book symbol with an arrow which means the test didn't work and to try again. Every. Single. Time. I'm following instructions and doing everything correctly. I keep hearing about how reliable these OPKs are, except in my case. Does anyone know where I might be going wrong or have any advice..or did I get a faulty batch?

OP’s posts: |
MrsH497 Sat 13-Jun-20 08:48:10

Sounds like a faulty batch I used these when I was TTC. Call the clear blue customer services they will ask for batch numbers on the box and more than likely if they agree they are faulty they will send you another box. I had the same issue with 1 box. Good luck

BusinessGoose Sat 13-Jun-20 08:55:27

Thanks so much, I thought this might be the case but I also had it in my head that they were going to help me get pregnant this month and now I'll have to wait another monthhmm I guess I'll have to continue flying blind until I get a new box!

OP’s posts: |
peachypetite Sat 13-Jun-20 08:58:12

Yeh definitely sounds faulty.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in