Talk

Advanced search

Help!

(3 Posts)
PONDSS3 Wed 10-Jun-20 21:29:17

Hi everyone on 5/19 I had to have a D&C bc my baby did not have a heartbeat 💔 a few days ago I took a clear blue pregnancy test that was negative yesterday I took a dollar tree brand test that was also negative but also took a first response which has a faint line... I have been experiencing some breast tenderness and cramping for the past few days and frequent urination... what could this be... could the faint line just be remaining hcg levels or a new pregnancy?? Is it too early??

OP’s posts: |
Workingmama1 Wed 10-Jun-20 21:37:16

Sorry for your loss @pondss3. After a MC is truly a horrible and can be a confusing time.

I had a similar experience, negative test 3 weeks after a MMC, then some symptoms 2 weeks after that and a faint line. I actually rang the EPU who told me if i had a negative test this was probably a new pregnancy and to test again in a week. I ended up getting my period a few days later and suspect it was a CP (the lines didn't progress over a few days, and then negative after my period).

Having said that, first response are super sensitive so they could be picking up left over hormones. I know its tough but the only way to know is to wait a few days (ideally up to a week) and retest. I hope you get the outcome you want xx

PONDSS3 Wed 17-Jun-20 22:06:35

Thank you for the reply! It has been 4 weeks since my procedure and a few days since I tested last... I have been waiting for my AF at this point due to the fact that the line seemed to become even fainter than the first tests... hopefully it arrives soon so I won't continue to go through this long dreadful waiting process ❤️

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in