Talk

Advanced search

So you can get sore norks before period but...

(31 Posts)
newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 14:30:38

If you have sore norks and sore nipples and you've had period type pains on and off inan fairly minor way since ovulation right up to a week after ovulation does that mean the sore norks is more likely pg related than period related?

fawkeoff Sun 23-Sep-07 14:32:43

maybe...do u think ur pg

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 14:33:19

possibly - I keep testing but is way to early tbh.

fawkeoff Sun 23-Sep-07 14:34:33

but do you want to be

Scanner Sun 23-Sep-07 14:35:42

I have sore norks before a period sometimes and everytime before I found out I was pg. Sorry - for me it could be either way.

However, with No's 2 &3 I knew I was pg because I had slightly whiffy pee. Either that or an enhanced sense of smell, but everytime I though phew what a whiff - whoops I was pg.

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 14:38:13

I'd love to be pg with a lovely man ys but in current situaton no.

However, after 2 fairly recent (last 2 years) missed miscarriages I do yearn for another baby but I am not at all in a good position to be having ab aby. NOT AT ALL.

chocolateshoes Sun 23-Sep-07 14:43:55

I knew I was pregnant because my boobs were really tender well before my period was due.

I hope you get the outcome you want.Good luck.

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 14:48:08

I need to go sniff my pee... I should know by now really as have been pgmany times!

I think too early for other symptoms though as is about 7dpo I reckon.

fawkeoff Sun 23-Sep-07 14:53:12

so when is af due...sorry but am no good in working these things out

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 14:54:35

me neither, hold on...I'll get the calendar...

next Friday or Tuesday after I think. It either arrives on Fri or Tues

fawkeoff Sun 23-Sep-07 14:57:55

so why dont you try testing again tuesday or wedensday.I know it must be like living in limbo land at the minute but it is just out of ur hands.....do u normally get sore norks so early on when af is due, mine dont really get sore until af has arrived

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 15:00:24

No, I guess I don't usually only a couple of days before I think and is not a very regular feature of AF for me - not that it doesn't happen.

When AF arrives I'm usually "oh, has it really been a month already?" because I'm too caught up with dc to notice the time going by!

Bit mystified by mild cramps though. Get them at ovulation but then they go - these are still here. hmm

fawkeoff Sun 23-Sep-07 15:01:44

hmm are we thinking implantation pains????

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 15:04:01

Gawd! are they like period pains?

What's CM like post ovulation if you ARE pg, d'you know?

fawkeoff Sun 23-Sep-07 15:05:35

im not pg no but i had period pains right up until end of 1 st trimester with uterus stretching

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 16:39:26

Thanks for rational words fawkeoff

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 17:38:28

Um, this feels a bit like an 'I've just been to the toilet' announcement, but I have pinky browny dsicharge. If AF related that would mean AF at least a week early. ???

lulumama Sun 23-Sep-07 17:43:09

have you changed contraception? could this be breakthrough bleeding?

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 17:44:22

Nope, wasn't having sex previously so no contraception in place. Certainly not Pill anyway.

lulumama Sun 23-Sep-07 17:45:35

when did you do the deed? if you are only 7 dpo, tis very , very early....how long is your cycle and is it regular? are you on any other meds that could be affecting your hormones?

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 17:50:02

28 day cycle, dtd Friday before the Friday just gone plus also this Wednesday just gone and need to go triple check when I last had period. Am on new version of ADs is all.

lulumama Sun 23-Sep-07 17:51:47

need to know when your last AF started

could be any number of things, and not necc. pg

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 17:52:28

Okay last period ended 7th September (a Friday) so am I right about dates I am seriosuly confused now.

newlifenewname Sun 23-Sep-07 17:54:51

And was 7 days long so started on 1st (ish)

nomoremagnolia Sun 23-Sep-07 18:22:07

At 7dpo the discharge could be an implatation bleed. You can do 'early' tests at 10 dpo - so maybe on Wed or after. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now