Talk

Advanced search

Dna paternity help anxiety

(3 Posts)
Joant23 Tue 09-Jun-20 20:02:49

I’m wondering if anyone has used ‘whoz the daddy’ dna test company? We’re your results accurate? I previously had a dna test done by them on one of my kids but I’m now worried incase the results are wrong and it’s a fake company, ridiculous I know, i have also thought about getting a sibling Dna done between my kids to make sure behind my partners back but I think my Anxiety is causing me to worry over nothing and I feel it would be a waste of money, I have severe anxiety and posted a while ago about having a one night stand before I got with my partner, it came back that he is my child’s dad but I still have worries, the one night stand was on June 4th/5th 2016 and I had a period round about the 16th June then got with my partner and only slept with my partner after that. My child was born on 23/03/2017 which was my due date, this puts conception round about the end of June, and all scans etc match up to that date, these conception dates can’t be possible for the other man? I know I’m worrying about something that really is unlikely but the worry just overwhelms me sometimes, please don’t judge as I already feel like crap

OP’s posts: |
whatthehay Tue 09-Jun-20 20:57:17

If everything you say is true and you have a dna test that states your partner is the father - there is no way it can be one night stands kids. The dates don't add up add.
You can stop worrying.

Joant23 Tue 09-Jun-20 20:58:53

Yes all true. I had a few negative pregnancy tests round about the 8th July, my positive test was on the 23rd of July, I don't know why I worry like this, I can't seem to help it

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in