Talk

Advanced search

Pain during sex

(4 Posts)
Izzy665246 Wed 10-Jun-20 21:18:57

We’ve started using lube since it became so regular. I’ll have to try the Lontradine and see if it helps. Thank you for your advice!!

OP’s posts: |
Bells3032 Tue 09-Jun-20 10:15:13

I had painful sex for years but mine was more mechanical. I'd reccomend lube in the meantime and make sure you are relaxed. For me lontradine (over the counter antihistamine) once a day really help reduce the pain and inflammation. As it's cheap and over the counter it's worth a try if you can't get doctors appointments for ages

pennythecat86 Tue 09-Jun-20 10:06:34

Hi Izzy665246,
That sounds terrible sad I'm not familiar with your condition but could lube perhaps help? I know there are some sperm friendly lubes out there that also can mimic EWCM that could potentially help.
Wishing you luck

Izzy665246 Mon 08-Jun-20 22:56:15

I used to get pain during Sex every now and again. But recently it is every time I’m having sex and it’s almost unbearable. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis which are the likely cause. But It’s really taking its toll on me and my partner. I can see how upset he is that there is nothing he can do to help. I am due to have an appointment with my doctor but due to the covid situation it won’t be for a while. I had no idea that endo and adeno could make it so painful that I don’t even want to have sex ☹️

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in