Talk

Advanced search

Help!

(4 Posts)
lilfaith2020 Mon 08-Jun-20 15:57:34

So I'm 10dpo today but for the last few days I've had horrible lingering headaches (paracetamol isn't touching them) really sore breasts and more annoyingly I've felt quite sick and had a serious aversion to all food... I know people tend to go off certain foods but I can't stomach anything right now. Anyone had similar symptoms??
Thank you xx

OP’s posts: |
Swifty2 Mon 08-Jun-20 22:05:12

They are common pregnancy symptoms. Have you tested?

Mamajns Mon 08-Jun-20 22:51:54

This is so similar to how I am feeling right now & I'm also 10DPO! Have you tested yet? I did earlier & got a very faint line, from what I've seen a lot of ladies get more of stronger result from 11 to 12dpo. Fingers crossed for you 🤞

lilfaith2020 Mon 08-Jun-20 23:38:40

@Swifty2 hi lovely, no I've not tested yet I'm worried it might be too early! I just kept reading that people 'go off certain foods' but I'm literally off all food, I could go all day and not eat anything  thank you , il be testing Wednesday and if not I will test again Friday!
@Mamajns they are terrible symptoms but I'm so glad to have them at the same time as I so want that BFP!! A faint line is a really good sign though!! Let us know if the line gets stronger! Xxx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in