Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding after AF?

(2 Posts)
Rebs1994 Sun 07-Jun-20 07:23:00

Hey all, I'm now CD 8 and AF finished 3 days ago. My normal cycle is that I bleed for a week, but this time it was a lot shorter and a lot lighter than normal. I'm not sure what's going on, this morning I woke up and went to the toilet where there was a lot of thick snot-like CM that had a couple of bright red streaks through it.

None of this has happened before, I took a cheap HPT at 12dpo last cycle that was negative and AF came bang on 14DPO. As this is so irregular for me, (been ttc DC3 for 18 months now) should I take another HPT just to rule that out?

I'm so confused, my body has been very strange the last week, I had no period cramps whilst bleeding, whereas normally I'm doubled over in pain for the first few days, I'm constipated and I had a glass of wine with dinner 2 days ago and woke up with what felt like the worst hangover the next day! I understand all of this could be just coincidence, but I am starting to feel a little glimmer of hope that maybe it could all mean something? Help!

OP’s posts: |
Rebs1994 Sun 07-Jun-20 07:24:20

Oh and I also am having a massive aversion to coffee, which is very strange as I normally have about 3 cups before 9am! Now I just can't face it!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in