Talk

Advanced search

BBT chart help!

(3 Posts)
ForeverHopeful67 Thu 04-Jun-20 21:08:11

Hi ladies!!

Can you please take a look at my chart and let me know your thoughts? I have pcos so irregular cycles. Stopped temping on CD16 just out of pure frustration and started taking eu conception which contains vitex.
I did have some ewcm about 5/6 days ago and now lots of creamy cm and as you can see my temp has shot up.

Could it be that I did actually ovulate? Or is my body playing tricks on me / vitex affected my temps?

Any help would be soo welcomed!!

OP’s posts: |
NoCallerID Thu 04-Jun-20 21:15:26

Could very well be that you ovulated. Most women get EWCM followed by creamy after ovulation. You can't use your temp to confirm the actual day as there are too many temps missing, but I would say yes, you have. I'm taking Vitex (and have done before) and it never had an affect on my temps.

ForeverHopeful67 Fri 05-Jun-20 13:17:24

@NoCallerID thanks for responding smile not new to ttc but don't think I've ovulated before! My temp rose even higher this morning to 98.7. Obviously there's no way of knowing how many dpo I am but when would you think I would start to have symptoms if I did catch? I've also noticed a LOT of creamy white cm - not noticed that before? X

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in