Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation Tests

(5 Posts)
Gtcttww86 Thu 04-Jun-20 08:55:32

Hi 👋

Can anyone help me understand these a bit more. They are all negative but I'm due to ovulate in the day day or two, shouldn't they be getting darker or will they go dark only on the day? Thanks (TTC 9 months)

OP’s posts: |
JLM16 Thu 04-Jun-20 09:18:57

I found they can suddenly turn positive. I was testing twice a day, first around 11am then around 7pm. I had a negative in the morning but a positive in the evening, I then had positives the following day! Then they went negative again. It was my first month using them and got my BFP so they deffo work. Good luck.

Gtcttww86 Thu 04-Jun-20 09:30:58

JLM16

I found they can suddenly turn positive. I was testing twice a day, first around 11am then around 7pm. I had a negative in the morning but a positive in the evening, I then had positives the following day! Then they went negative again. It was my first month using them and got my BFP so they deffo work. Good luck.

Thank you. I will keep on testing and do evening too and see what happens! Thanks

Nat4392 Thu 04-Jun-20 09:32:58

As PP said, results can change in a matter of hours, test a few times a day when you’re close to expecting your peak. I’ve had practically blank ones the day before my peak before x

Gtcttww86 Thu 04-Jun-20 10:11:14

Nat4392

As PP said, results can change in a matter of hours, test a few times a day when you’re close to expecting your peak. I’ve had practically blank ones the day before my peak before x

Thank you. This puts my mind at rest a little!! I have thyroid issues and even though I have periods every month I was paranoid I've never really had a mega dark reading but sounds like its possible I'm missing it!! X

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in