Talk

Advanced search

Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️...

(9 Posts)
Lizziejayne13 Tue 02-Jun-20 10:57:00

Hi all so im 17dpo today.. usually regular as clockwork and im sure of wen i ovulated. I spotted bright red on sunday night after bd so i thought af had arrived and i was out this month. Anyway no more spotting since and boobs are sore - I took three tests this morning using same sample and got this result- BFN of Frer and CB and faint positive on boots own early result .... i dont know what to think ill attach a picture dies anyone have any experience of this and what happened?

OP’s posts: |
Lizziejayne13 Tue 02-Jun-20 10:58:13

Another photo

ivfgottostaypositive Tue 02-Jun-20 11:41:57

By 17DPO if you aren't seeing a clear line then I'd say these are 100% all negative

Lizziejayne13 Tue 02-Jun-20 12:46:27

Yeah thats my thoughts too ...
I didnt test positive with my ds until 20dpo so im literally clutching on to straws
Cant stop looking at this one .....

CheeseSammich Tue 02-Jun-20 13:18:12

At 17dpo you should have a darker line.. are you sure you didn't ovulate a bit later than you'd thought perhaps? x

Lizziejayne13 Tue 02-Jun-20 13:35:19

I mean im not 100 percent sure but i agree there should be better lines on all tests - must have got a dud test that gives false positives x

Ill test again in a few days if af doesnt show

lucymagoo Tue 02-Jun-20 13:43:12

I've had a false positive on those boots ones unfortunately I think they're famous for it sad hoping it's good news for you

Literaryseed Tue 02-Jun-20 14:02:40

I know some people say different but I've always found FRER to be reliable to if that's negative I'd be inclined to trust that.

Lizziejayne13 Tue 02-Jun-20 14:14:46

lucymagoo

I've had a false positive on those boots ones unfortunately I think they're famous for it sad hoping it's good news for you

Aww did you really? Thats awful ! Theres definitely a pink line there on mine and clearer in real life - but as none on the frer im gonna take the boots one as a dud test and hope af doesnt show ...thanks everyone xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in