Talk

Advanced search

Scared I’m not strong enough to do this TTC thing again...can anyone relate??

(2 Posts)
Highlandmama Mon 01-Jun-20 22:35:33

I have an 18 month old baby boy and I would love him to have a baby brother or sister. Myself and my husband have agreed to start trying again next month. But I’m so anxious about it all. We had one miscarriage way back in 2015 and it took over 2 years after that to conceive my LO. I had bleeding early on in the pregnancy and that was so stressful. I keep thinking how can I do this again? The waiting? The possibility of disappointment and heartache. Am I strong enough? Does anyone else feel this way in a TTC situation? Any advice?

OP’s posts: |
Anon20201 Mon 01-Jun-20 23:01:09

3 failed IUI attempts, 2 failed IVF and my daughter was born naturally after nearly 6 years of trying! I had given up really and just tried to be healthy as last attempt. I went on a website with fertility smoothies I thought yeah right okay as if this will work! Me and hubby had macca powder smoothies everyday and I conceived naturally. My second took about a year to conceive. I remember every month thinking I’m pregnant! But then seeing just one bloody line month after month was awful.

Sorry waffling! In short just go for it, try to be healthy and think of it this way about how luck you are to have one and another will be fab! Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. I never thought I’d be a mum. Goodluck xx oh and I joined lots of fertility threads here that helped

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in