Talk

Advanced search

Help BFP??

(4 Posts)
sophiep0989 Fri 22-May-20 07:23:28

Hi everyone! I had a BFP yesterday on a one step ultra early test (cheap off amazon), quite faint but can see it straight away it's pink and came up within 3 minutes, this was about 4pm yesterday afternoon (first picture) I've done one again this morning 7am (although did go to the toilet at 2am) and the line seems fainter (second picture)- but still there, pink and came up in the time. Should I be worried? I've also since read some bad reviews about these tests and giving false positives! Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
BabyDust13 Fri 22-May-20 08:28:07

They look good to me if you are worried you should get a clear blue digital but they look like good positives

sophie911 Fri 22-May-20 08:36:53

Thanks for your reply, I know they both look good, just panicking I think as thought today's may be darker! Yep planning on getting a digital! Thank you smile

wannabebump Fri 22-May-20 09:27:14

Your hormone doubles every 48/72 hours so best thing to do is do a test in a couple of days and then u can compare for line progression. A few factors to consider though - strength of urine, first wee of the day, different times of tests. Good luck op x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in