Talk

Advanced search

Catching up - ttc after miscarriage part 3

(261 Posts)
Annny27 Sun 17-May-20 22:55:16

Setting up this new thread for all the lovely ladies who have been on the ttc after miscarriage journey. And also all the ladies who have had their bfps but still want to stay in touchsmile

Will post this in the existing chat :D

Ejb86 Sun 17-May-20 23:04:04

Just a quick post so I don't lose the thread. X

SunnySideUp2020 Mon 18-May-20 07:17:47

Same here x
Thanks @Annny27 💓
How are you today?

Dipsy77 Mon 18-May-20 07:47:43

Thanks for the new thread smile

Annny27 Mon 18-May-20 08:11:08

Morning:D 9dpo here so I will be getting itchy to test soon but I will stay strong!

Only "symptom" is tiredness which I am pretty sure is absolutely normal for me at this point haha!

Thanks for joining @Dipsy77 @SunnySideUp2020 @Ejb86 :D

Ejb86 Mon 18-May-20 08:23:51

When is the wicked witch due @Annny27?

SunnySideUp2020 Mon 18-May-20 08:31:35

@Annny27 i have a feeling your early ovulation will bring something 🙂
When will you test?

Annny27 Mon 18-May-20 09:12:12

@sunnysideup2020 fingers crossed 🤞🤞 the month I conceived I ovulated early so maybe its a sign haha! How are you feeling?

@Ejb86 its due on Saturday apparently- I will probably test on Sunday or Monday. But let's see if I get this far haha. What cd are you?

scrumdiddly123 Mon 18-May-20 09:21:21

Morning! Thanks for setting another thread up @Annny27! Doesn’t seem like long ago since the last one started.
How are we all? My opk has finally started to get darker! Not positive yet but the darkest it’s got all cycle so hope this is it! Will test against this afternoon 🤞🏻

Annny27 Mon 18-May-20 09:21:49

Just tagging as many of the girls as I can remember from top of my head:

@fizzl
@ELM7
@Leok83
@scrumdiddly123
@Ljm0101
@milscookie
@champoopapi

And everyone else I have forgotten :D

Annny27 Mon 18-May-20 09:22:29

@scrumdiddly123 had cross posts! Omg finally :D its certainly getting to positive

TerribleImagination Mon 18-May-20 09:24:27

I’m still lurking too @Annny27! 👋🏻 Hanging around waiting to see you all get your BFP’s, which I definitely don’t want to miss ❤️

Annny27 Mon 18-May-20 09:26:55

Perfect:D @terribleimagination I never know whether you girls who have had your positives want to stay around with us lunatic trying to conceivers haha but I am please you do :D

TerribleImagination Mon 18-May-20 09:38:44

Haha of course we do!! ❤️ I can’t wait to see more BFP’s on this thread 🥰

ELM7 Mon 18-May-20 09:46:59

Morning Ladies

Thank you @Annny27 for setting up a new thread and tagging me.
You have some strong willpower to not test before the weekend. Really hope it pays off and that you then have such a strong BFP.

@scrumdiddly123 really pleased to see your OPKs getting darker.

Cd9 here so just about to start the OPKs again. Although don’t tend to get a peak until around cd15.

Fizzl Mon 18-May-20 10:03:08

Thanks for setting up the thread @Annny27 That's going to take some serious will power not testing until the weekend! Fingers crossed your early ovulation is a positive sign 🤞

Your opk definitely looks like it's almost positive @scrumdiddly123
At last one of us is heading in the right direction!

I've not tested yet today. Will do shortly. My temps risen today - last month it dipped before I ovulated which I've read is what it's supposed to do so not sure todays rise a good sign! Although I've not really been temping for long enough to really know for sure/see a pattern in my cycles

Ejb86 Mon 18-May-20 10:14:24

@Annny27 I'm cd22 and still no positive OPK. Pretty much thinking I'm not getting pregnant this month! My cycles have been 25 days recently, so could be out in a matter of days.

@scrumdiddly123 I'm glad yours is getting darker! Still barely there here. I'm wondering if I've missed it somehow or if it just hasn't happened. Who knows?

MilsCookie Mon 18-May-20 10:45:50

Thank you for tagging me @Annny27 I'm definitely still following you all as I want to see every one get their BFPs! <3 good luck not testing before the weekend!! Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you star xxx

Fizzl Mon 18-May-20 11:10:20

@Ejb86 I think I've also now resigned myself to this month being a non starter. The longest cycle I have recorded was 36 days. With a lp of 10 days if I did ovulate that month it would have been cd26 so by now I should be getting positive opk and ewcm and nothing. Unless I'm going for my longest cycle. I kind of just want to move on to the next cycle now. Anyone know when to expect your period if you've not ovulated?!

On the plus side, my skin is looking great this month! I normally struggle with my skin a bit and the doctors have always said they think it's hormonal (joy!) because it does seem linked to my cycle.

Ljm0101 Mon 18-May-20 11:52:06

Hi thanks for tagging me @Anny27 and setting up a new thread.
@Fizzl I'm right there with you, I had 36 day cycle last month which put my ovulation day at 25 so even if I was having a long cycle I think I would of ovulated by now. Also I've started spotting again this morning not heavy enough for Af which is due Saturday but who knows.
@scrumdiddly123 that looks like it's going in the right direction 👍🏼👍🏼 xxx

Annny27 Mon 18-May-20 11:59:57

Glad you have all joined the new thread :D yes it will take some willpower but I think after months of spending £20+ on tests each month, I owe it to myself to have a break from it 🤣🤣

@fizzl ahh how much did your temps go up by? But yeah you wouldn't have missed the peak given that you are testing more than once a day. My longest cycle has been 37 days with ovulation in day 24

@Ejb86 is your cm creamy? Mine is usually cresmy after ovulstion so that's how I can tell where I am at with my cycle

@ELM7 good luck for the fertile week 🤞🤞🤞

@Ljm0101 no problem 💗 fingers crossed AF stays away!!!

@MilsCookie no worries, we want to hear how those twins are growing too!!

Ejb86 Mon 18-May-20 13:47:44

@Annny27 it is generally creamy, but then, like this morning, I'll have odd days where I get a bit of EWCM. Think I'm going to try and start temping if this cycle is a write off, try and get a better understanding of what is happening.

Ejb86 Mon 18-May-20 14:24:56

@Annny27 I've just had another load of EWCM when I wiped. It stretched much more than an inch. Have done another OPK so will see what it comes up with.

Fizzl Mon 18-May-20 14:44:00

@Annny27 they went from 36 to 36.4 but it did similar last week going from 35.9 to 36.3 before dropping back down to 36 so it's really all over the place this month unlike last month where there was a clear temp shift.

@Ejb86 fingers crossed that's a good sign for you! I don't normally get a positive opk until a day or so of ewcm so this could be a sign your body is gearing up!

Sparkl Mon 18-May-20 15:32:12

I’m also checking in to keep an eye on those bfps! Sending you all lots of positive vibes for some May bfps 💕

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »