Talk

Advanced search

Dry mouth, excessive drinking and peeing

(6 Posts)
Lmac2018 Sat 16-May-20 18:45:23

Ladies, I need your help! Since yesterday I've had constant dry mouth and I've drank LOADS of water and just peeing xomtansly. Hospital have ruled out diabetes as I would've had loads of other symptoms, they didn't mention pregnancy but my mum did and now I'm curious! Any stories for me? Cheers! X

OP’s posts: |
Lmac2018 Sun 17-May-20 22:08:58

Can anyone help me out

MarshmallowMeadow Sun 17-May-20 22:15:18

A dry mouth was the first symptom I had when I was pregnant...and I never had the usual symptoms like nausea/sore boobs etc. Also remember peeing loads and feeling really thirsty. So it’s definitely possible you’re pregnant!

Lmac2018 Sun 17-May-20 23:06:44

Oh! Me and my partner haven't officially started trying because of the virus but I wouldn't be more happier if I was. The dry mouth has gone it lasted around a day and a half but the constant need to drink water hasn't gone! Think I've gone through around 4 litres I'm the last day or so. I remember the first night of the dry mouth j drank a whole 2 litres in 2 hours and still felt unbelievably dehydrated and such a dry mouth!! Only 3 more days till my period is supposed to show. The other day I had this weird gurgling, kinda bubblinf feeling in my stomachs thought it was because I was hungry but was still happening during and after eating! Had some weird cramps today so I thought period was on her way but started getting creamy discharge which I usually dry up. But had thrush the other day which I haven't had in a good year don't know where it's a coincidence or if it's linked xx

Lmac2018 Sun 17-May-20 23:21:14

I haven't had any nausea really, except the morning I started to have dry mouth but that didn't last long at all. My boobs haven't grown or gotten tender or anything, I'm not having any of the 'typical' symptpms x

Lmac2018 Mon 18-May-20 13:31:06

Any ladies here that can help me out?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in