Talk

Advanced search

Nausea at 6DPO!!

(155 Posts)
Lucindaa Thu 14-May-20 21:57:19

Ladies is it this even possible?

This morning while working from home I became exhausted to the point I could have fallen asleep at my desk then this evening before dinner I felt like I wanted to be sick and actually had a mini gag!

MMC in Nov @ 9 Weeks
Chem last month

TTC'ing for 10 years!!

Lu x

Makino Thu 14-May-20 22:19:06

@Lucindaa people might say its way to early but I had nausea from about 5/6 dpo with my first!

BaronessBomburst Thu 14-May-20 22:23:05

I was sick within three days of DTD, so yes.

Lucindaa Thu 14-May-20 23:37:48

Thank you for the responses gives me hope!!

Lu x

ivfgottostaypositive Fri 15-May-20 08:09:21

Nausea is caused by a rise in progesterone following ovulation which is normal - I would say I feel sick about 50% of the time post ovulation and I know it's not pregnancy as I don't have any tubes left anymore (due to ectopic pregnancies)

Lucindaa Fri 15-May-20 13:00:05

@ivfgottostaypositive Every month I symptom spot and have never felt sick post ovulation. This month like most I felt cramping but I've learnt to ignore this!

This morning during my shower I felt like falling asleep after a 8+ hrs sleep!

Lu x

Makino Fri 15-May-20 14:47:44

@ivfgottostaypositive never felt nausea on any other cycle either except for that time I was carrying my DS.

Lucindaa Fri 15-May-20 17:39:03

Today is 7dpo and my breasts are sore. I know some women get sore breasts before AF but I don't experience that at all!

God I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but what the hell is going on???

Lu x

Makino Fri 15-May-20 20:53:21

Is it just 1 or both breasts?

My left breasts was hurting like crazy, I knew something was up!

Lucindaa Fri 15-May-20 23:02:58

@Makino Started with left boob this afternoon then after dinner both breasts were at it. Its calmed down now.

Lucindaa Fri 15-May-20 23:11:59

Can anyone help? Is this finally my month?

DarcyParty Sat 16-May-20 13:52:57

@Lucindaa have you taken a test? smile

Lucindaa Sat 16-May-20 18:03:26

@Lucindaa 8dpo probably too early. What do you think?

Breast are full and I'm earlier had shooting pains. Before lunch felt like I wanted to be sick and not to mention the continual feelings down below!

It might sound like I sound crazy but never felt this way before!

Lu x

DarcyParty Sat 16-May-20 18:34:21

@Lucindaa I mean, if you think these could be pregnancy symptoms then there must be some hormone there, so maybe try a first reaponse?

It could also be your mind playing tricks on you though, a test or AF would prove either way 🤷‍♀️

Fingers crossed for you!

BelievinForAMiracle Sat 16-May-20 18:56:54

I am 6 dpo today and I feel the same! Yesterday I couldn’t face my evening meal (5dpo) today I feel bloated, sick and so so tired!! I came here and was so glad to see this thread. Fingers crossed for you Lucinda. This will be my first too... hoping for years but only married one year (although I’m old for pregnancy so that’s a big factor against me)

Lucindaa Sat 16-May-20 18:57:02

@DarcyParty AF due next sat/sun so I think I'm too early.

Mrsrexxx Sat 16-May-20 18:57:42

It’s probably just normal hormonal changes

Lucindaa Sat 16-May-20 19:04:38

@BelievinForAMiracle You are only one day'ish behind me! Have you felt like this on any other cycle?

I haven't!!

Lu x

Lucindaa Sat 16-May-20 19:11:14

@Mrsrexxx I've never felt like this in the years of TTC even during the time I MMC. I'm completely alone on this.

Lu x

BelievinForAMiracle Sat 16-May-20 21:39:50

No I haven’t Lucinda! Let’s keep each other posted! When will you do a test?

Lucindaa Sat 16-May-20 21:54:41

@BelievinForAMiracle was thinking Monday 10 dpo.

How's about you?

Lu x

cassie0790 Sat 16-May-20 22:24:39

Hey guys - I'm in the same boat!
Been getting the worst heartburn of my life - can't eat any of my normal foods!!!
Been like this for the last week
I'm 10DPO
Got a faint positive on a clear blue but I cracked it open so dubious of the result
(The line looks blue)

But I'm going to test again tomorrow morning!!

Anyone else see lines everywhere?!?

Lucindaa Sat 16-May-20 23:20:08

@cassie0790 let us know how you get on in the morning! I promise either way I won't ghost this thread.

Lu x

BelievinForAMiracle Sun 17-May-20 09:02:47

How exciting Cassie. Hoping and believing for you. Lucinda I was going to maybe wait longer than 10 days dpo but maybe not now. I feel so mean my husband just cooked me bacon and eggs for breakfast which I normally love, it made me want to be sick and I had to ask him t9 take it away! I can’t even drink my coffee,it tastes so bitter! Could this be it?

BelievinForAMiracle Sun 17-May-20 09:05:34

I’m only at 7 dpo, 8 on Monday... so I guess I will try and wait till Wednesday at least! ... maybe... 🤣

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »