Talk

Advanced search

May Bus Continued...

(214 Posts)
SmileyT Wed 13-May-20 20:50:22

I didn't want to miss everyone's BFPs this week and our last bus is nearly full up so thought I'd jump over here.

@Kodasmom
@Noble89
@notyetamumbuttrying
@Dreaming101
@MrsDh2019
@J0DI3

CD25 - 11dpo - testing at the weekend 😬

J0DI3 Wed 13-May-20 20:59:01

@SmileyT OMG it’s my test day tomorrow 😱

notyetamumbuttrying Wed 13-May-20 20:59:27

Good plan! CD21, 11dpo and testing tomorrow 😬 not feeling optimistic now lol!

Kodasmom Wed 13-May-20 21:02:25

I’m nervous for us all lol i keep telling myself that I’m going to be ok with whatever the outcome but I know I’ll be disappointed if a BFN appears.

The spotting yesterday morning and this morning has really thrown me.

Has anyone ever monitored their resting heart rate???

Noble89 Wed 13-May-20 21:03:52

Hi ladies!

@SmileyT very good shout on the new thread! Honestly this whole TTC thing is sending us alllll a bit crazy.

CD25 and 9DPO for me. Will be testing tomorrow because frankly I can't wait any longer. Not expecting to see anything tomorrow and I go from being sure I'm pregnant to sure I'm not on an hour to hour basis so who the fuck knows at this point 😂.

Lottie3093 Wed 13-May-20 21:06:51

I wanted to test today for other halfs 30th bday but I ovulated at CD23 (im CD28 today) so thats out the window. AF due tomorrow so I either need a longer cycle this month or my leutal phase is wayyyy too short. If no AF tomorrow then im going to test end of week!
Good luck all!

MrsDh2019 Wed 13-May-20 21:22:39

@Noble89 good luck for tomorrow ! I will be testing first thing in the morning too (again) 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s hope I get just a slightly more convincing faint line then I think I will maybe calm down a bit.. ah screw that who am I kidding 😂😂!
Looking forward to hearing from you all ❤️

Violetlilac Wed 13-May-20 21:29:36

Good luck ladies!! Is there a post for those who have conceived? Got my bfp at 11 dpo! Am 3 weeks 6, it feels so surreal and I'm so concerned about getting through to 12 weeks!!

Ltay2 Wed 13-May-20 21:45:01

Marking my place here to keep track of everyone's testing 🤞🏼💕

Dreaming101 Wed 13-May-20 22:11:47

Oops replied on the old thread

Ah I may get him some vitamins then!

Ladies be proud I’ve just been food shopping and resisted buying a test as I know I would take it if it did🙈

I was close to running and getting one whilst we were at the tills...

Dreaming101 Wed 13-May-20 22:36:10

@Violetlilac congratulations on your BFP, sending lots of love your way!
I’m new here so not sure about the other threads xx

SmileyT Wed 13-May-20 23:02:19

Ahh lots of testing tomorrow... maybe I should just join in 😂 really hoping we get some BFPs

@Violetlilac unfortunately I don't think we have a graduates bus yet 😕

notyetamumbuttrying Wed 13-May-20 23:05:15

@Violetlilac I'm sure if you searched for may graduates or the like you'll find one to join. Congrats on your positive!!

SmileyT Wed 13-May-20 23:08:36

@Dreaming101 good work on avoiding the tests, will you test at the weekend or next week now? It's been about a week since your 1st peak right?

beautifuldream Wed 13-May-20 23:24:00

Wasn’t tagged but I am joining anyway, I know it’s so hard to remember who was in that huge thread so all good 😊.
I am currently 10DPO, probably going to test Saturday at 12DPO.

SmileyT Wed 13-May-20 23:43:25

@beautifuldream my Melbs cycle buddy no idea how I forgot to tag you, sorry 🙈🙈🙈

Hope you are feeling good this morning x

Dreaming101 Thu 14-May-20 00:09:40

@SmileyTi think I’ll test this weekend. I should be 8/9 DPO going by the first peak. I’m not expecting a BFP but definitely hoping for one!
When are you due to test?

KRK05 Thu 14-May-20 00:16:21

Marking my place so I can hopefully see from BFPs from u all 💛

leaferty Thu 14-May-20 04:45:48

Good luck everyone!

I'm 8dpo and really struggling to restrain myself from testing. I know it's too early! I got a bf with my first at 10dpo so want to hold off til Saturday but I'm struggling to be sensible and wait! My gut instinct is that this isn't our longhorn though :-(

MrsDh2019 Thu 14-May-20 07:12:02

Morning everyone - 10dpo and did a cheap strip test this morning with fmu... still showing BFN but with a weird shadow on so still feel in limbo once again! At work all day today so atleast I can distract myself! I’m not holding out much hope for me getting a BFP now but Fingers crossed for you all today 🤞🏼 Xx

SmileyT Thu 14-May-20 07:19:48

@Dreaming101 I keep changing my mind as my will power is slipping 😂 but either Saturday or Sunday, 14or15dpo if there is no clear sighs of AF but I do kinda feel a pressure towards my hooch this morning so don't know if that means AF will make the decision for me.

@MrsDh2019 sorry it was a BFN will you test again tomorrow or wait a few days now? Definitely not out yet... try and keep positive today and embrace the distraction of work x

Kodasmom Thu 14-May-20 07:34:39

Morning all, ladies I just tested and I’ve seen the faintest of lines. I’m so nervous and scared of getting excited, because when I wiped after POAS there was brown spotting. Sorry tmi. I’ve cramps as well but I swear there is the faintest of lines. Even DH had a look and agreed. What do you all think? Xx

notyetamumbuttrying Thu 14-May-20 07:38:34

@SmileyT love that you call you it your hooch lol! I get that weird pressure there as well. Had it all day yesterday so tested today and BFN!! At least I can just wait for my period with ease on Sunday I guess. Feel like I've wasted a test though as it was a FRER, ah well!

notyetamumbuttrying Thu 14-May-20 07:39:32

@Kodasmom can't see a pic hun, can you resend?

MrsDh2019 Thu 14-May-20 07:40:01

@SmileyT thank you. I have one more strip test left to do tomorrow AM and then I have a box of 2 FRER which I will use when I’m actually due AF on Saturday/Sunday. So fingers crossed 😪 I’m hoping for even just a faint line on a FRER 🤞🏼

@kodasmom have you got a pic of the test? Usually if the DH agree to seeing something then it’s there! (My DH is just really blunt if he can’t see a faint line he will just say no that’s negative!🤦🏻‍♀️) I’m sure if you can see even a faint line then it’s your BFP. I’m hoping it is for you keep us all posted x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »