Talk

Advanced search

1dpo today! Anyone want to join the wait?

(595 Posts)
AnxiousAnnie86 Wed 13-May-20 15:51:14

Hey ladies I am 1dpo today I believe! After finally getting a negative opk! After five positives!

Anyone want to join the symptom spotting crazy train? Xx

Chlo2701 Wed 13-May-20 17:12:44

Hey I got my positive/peak, solid smiley face on Monday from Clearblue digital ovulation test. So I'm either 1 or 2DPO! I'm already hating this TWW! It honestly feels like it goes sooooo slow! Fingers crossed for us this month🤞🏻 keep me posted! X

Wedding2018 Wed 13-May-20 17:21:56

I got a postive on Tuesday so 1dpo,my first time catching the positive ovulation on the sticks,so nervous for the tww

lilypad88 Wed 13-May-20 17:21:56

Ah I'll join then! I'm 1 DPO too ^^ and agree!! It feels like such a looong and weird cycle this month!! I hate it too!

AnxiousAnnie86 Wed 13-May-20 17:55:20

Hey ladies!!! Tell me about it I have no idea what's going on! I got my flashing high fertility face as normal on Cd 14 then I had ten days of flashing! I got my fifth positive and static opk today!!! X

ICEtea24 Wed 13-May-20 18:57:27

I'll join! 1DPO today

Spinksy9 Wed 13-May-20 19:00:47

Hi Ladies.
Can I join. I believe I'm 1dpo. 5th cycle of TTC and 1st cycle of using BBT as nothing else has worked! 28, OH is 28 and trying for our first baby! Never really focused on the TWW before !

lilypad88 Wed 13-May-20 20:45:46

@Spinksy9 same here! Trying for baby #1, ttc for 9 months now. I'm turning 32 tomorrow which feel a bit depressing lol... I'm also pretty sure I have PCOS but not confirmed by doc yet.. Started charting since march so hopefully will help!

Suki2020 Wed 13-May-20 21:02:34

Hi ladies, can I join. I’m 3DPO now, this was my first month using OPK’s, been temping for a few months nows with no luck so thought I’d give OPK’s ago. I’m 33 and we are trying for our first baby.

Hopingtobelucky Wed 13-May-20 21:07:06

I've had 4 days of flashing smiling faces on my clear blue ovulation kit and a static one today so I'll join if that's ok.
We're trying to conceive our first baby and have been for quite a few months now and at the end of April I had a chemical pregnancy. I hadn't been using the ovulation kits until now because have a fairly regular 28 day cycle and had the initial fertility tests done just before the COVID-19 lockdown which had come back ok but decided to just to check my cycle was where it I thought it would be and thankfully it was.
Had been quite calm about it so far even when we've been having tests but after last month and knowing that it has happened naturally really questioning every twinge- it's going to be a long two weeks so pleased to have come company.
Good luck ladies x

lilypad88 Wed 13-May-20 22:01:17

@Hopingtobelucky sorry for your chemical pregnancy sad but the positive side of it is that at least something is happening!! So it will surely happen at some point! smile

I know how you feel though, Ihad a really faint line last month but I don't know if it was an evap or chemical pregnancy... I took the pic in the time recommended but the horizontal line make me think now it was probably an evap... I had really good hopes as my app was telling me all my symptoms and bbt were pointing towards a potential pregnancy, what a disappointment 😩

Leobynature Wed 13-May-20 22:03:50

CAN ANYONE HELP?
if I have a positive opk on opk test today when is 1dpo?

Spinksy9 Wed 13-May-20 22:26:45

@lilypad88
I went for scans in February as have been having constant right sided abdo pain for over 6 months. Still cannot figure out what's wrong. Was told by technician I had PCOS, cysts and fluid on the womb. Found out the technician made it all up! Caused more stress than needed. I'm trying to not get too obsessed with TTC but it's hard when you see everyone else getting pregnant so easily!x

AnxiousAnnie86 Thu 14-May-20 06:41:53

@Leobynature you would count the day after as ovulation and then the day after that as 1Dpo

I honestly think with everything going on everyone's cycles are crazy!! I Finally got my temp rise today after five days of positive and 10 high before that with Ewcm, only day we didn't do it during fertile period is what I think was ovulation..... I hope that won't be an issue

Kliz92 Thu 14-May-20 07:12:16

Hi ladies can I join too?? This is 2dpo and I really have my fingers crossed for this month. Its my first month using ovulation sticks so I was a bit confused but I got my positive on Monday. Hope everyone is okay xx

Snowberry4 Thu 14-May-20 07:18:36

Can I join please girls? I got peak this morning so I'm 1 day pre ovulation but think think this is the closest group I'll find to my peak smile x best of luck everyone

AnxiousAnnie86 Thu 14-May-20 07:20:22

So ladies who's going to symptom spot first?!? Anyone doing it already?! X

Snowberry4 Thu 14-May-20 07:20:57

@Lilypad88 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! X 🎂🥂🎁🎈🧘‍♀️

AnxiousAnnie86 Thu 14-May-20 07:22:53

@lilypad88 aw is it your birthday! Happy birthday!!!!! 🥳

Spinksy9 Thu 14-May-20 09:13:56

Happy birthday @lilypad88
@AnxiousAnnie86 I have decided not to symptom spot as the last 4 cycles I have done that, my mind and body has played tricks on me!
Just going to sit and be patience with the TWW x

lilypad88 Thu 14-May-20 09:32:09

Thank you ladies!! ☺️

@AnxiousAnnie86 haha congrats on tour temp rise! It was a long wait this month for this bloody ovulation to happen lol.. well good luck now!! You dtd enough around your window and you had ewcm the whole time so there is a good chance!

@Leobynature I use bbt charting and opk to determine my ovulation day but if tou are not doing bbt, you should consider dpo 1 when opk showa a high or low after your peak

AnxiousAnnie86 Thu 14-May-20 09:47:15

@lilypad88 I know I feel like having a party!! I'm going to try and relax, as I'm trying soy isolflavones next month if this doesn't, so it kinda feels like it gives me hope next month too if that makes sense!

Suki2020 Thu 14-May-20 10:13:03

Hi ladies, I worried my temp isn’t rising enough what do you guys think? confused

AnxiousAnnie86 Thu 14-May-20 10:39:55

@Suki2020 it's above the pre ovulation level everyday so I don't think it matters how high it is, they say three consecutive days above before confirms! X

Suki2020 Thu 14-May-20 10:42:28

@AnxiousAnnie86 thank you. I’ve had really sore nipples last few days which I never get but I know it’s too early to symptom spot as I’m only 4DPO

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »