Talk

Advanced search

Line Eyes Please!

(9 Posts)
caribooshriek Thu 14-May-20 08:24:50

Looks good on the first pic. Good luck, OP!

Buzzfrightyears Thu 14-May-20 08:20:46

Do you have a photo of today’s test ?

BatmanBaby Thu 14-May-20 08:19:16

Thank you all, and @raspberryjamlove

It looks like it's getting clearer this morning! (Still rubbish at taking a good photo of it!) Should have listed to my fiance and tested at the weekend, I think it'll be nice and dark by then XD Guessing I may have ovulated later in my cycle, or had a longer one than I used to, due to the coil being removed?

OP’s posts: |
raspberryjamlove Wed 13-May-20 18:28:09

I see it on all the photos and not to give any false hope but I actually disagree with what previous posters have said. I have been pregnant and not had positive on a frer until a good few days after period was due and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. Good luck please let us know how you get on smile

Cherrytangfastic Wed 13-May-20 18:11:50

I think I can see it on the third photo!

Mamajns Wed 13-May-20 17:56:47

I do think I can see a faint line in the first photo. But I agree with @ivfgottostaypositive if this a day after AF was due it should be darker. That being said I know not everyone's body reacts to at home tests as well, my sister took 4 tests...all negative, fainted in work & had a blood test done & turned out to be 14 weeks pregnant. So these things can definitely happen! Best of luck to you ❤

ivfgottostaypositive Wed 13-May-20 17:51:15

If this is a first response test and your period was due yesterday I'm going to say negative as it would be a much clearer BFP by now

ballyboy Wed 13-May-20 16:27:23

First pic looks positive to me! Try again in morning x

BatmanBaby Wed 13-May-20 11:39:21

Hi,

So my period was due latest yesterday I believe (I had my coil out at the beginning of march, and my last period started on the 13th of April).

I couldn't hold out any longer and took a pregnancy test this morning, and I can see a very faint line. I'm hoping others can see it too?

Going to hold out and do another test in the morning!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in