Talk

Advanced search

Coming off mini pill nightmare

(3 Posts)
Rainbow1808 Fri 08-May-20 18:48:00

I’ve been off the mini pill for 2 weeks now as I’m TTC DC2. Ever since coming off it the cramps just haven’t stopped. Haven’t had a withdrawal bleed yet but roughly 3 days after stopping I got EWCM for around 2 days. The cramps just don’t seem to be going. Sometimes they will be painful and stop me in my tracks and other times they are just ‘there’ but not mega painful if that makes sense? If anyone has come off the pill, please tell me the cramps eventually stop!

OP’s posts: |
fairydust3 Fri 08-May-20 19:30:57

Ugh yes, exactly the same for me. Had a withdrawal bleed 3 days after coming off for a few days and then It took 5 weeks for me to have a "proper period". For those 5 weeks I would say to my partner that I thought I was coming on pretty much every day. Some days it'd be a bit of an ache and then other days it was like proper day before period cramps where I'd have to stop and kinda lean over. Eventually the cramps just disappeared for a few days and I was like oh... this is weird maybe I'm pregnant. Convinced! Then just like that I start bleeding.

Rainbow1808 Fri 08-May-20 19:47:39

Yes for the past 2 weeks I’ve been feeling like I’m going to get the worlds worst period!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in