Talk

Advanced search

9 weeks today - severe sickness and nausea vanished- HELP

(5 Posts)
mamatoamberplusbump Wed 06-May-20 15:29:46

Hi guys, so basically I am 9 weeks pregnant today. From 4 weeks I have suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum and have been admitted to hospital for fluids etc twice, one at 6 weeks for 3 nights where I had an early scan and saw a heartbeat. Got sent home then back in hospital 3 days later for another three nights. On the last night of hospital I was put on new anti depressants as the sickness and this pregnancy I have suffered from terrible depression and anxiety (due to how unwell I have been) I woke up the day I left hospital and felt relatively okay, I was only sick 3 times that day as opposed to 30 times ever since I haven't been sick once which is worrying me to have such a huge loss of severe sickness, I occasionally feel slightly nauseous but I am able to eat and drink which I couldn't do before. I am terrified I am experiencing a missed miscarriage, I have managed to get booked in for a scan this Friday and feel convinced I wont be seeing my babies heartbeat. Please does anybody have experience and undergone something similar to this and continued to have a healthy baby. I have had miscarriage before and also a ten year old daughter both pregnancies I suffered with hyperemesis and it didnt go away early.

OP’s posts: |
mamatoamberplusbump Fri 08-May-20 14:04:11

If anybody is reading this with similar issues. I had my scan today and baby is fine, even measuring bigger at 9 weeks 5 days. Healthy heartbeat, and baby bobbing about.

OP’s posts: |
FrownPrincess Fri 08-May-20 14:23:16

Great news OP, I’m pleased for you. Congratulations!

Chicken123 Fri 08-May-20 14:25:22

I’m so pleased for you.
Hopefully now this will put your mind more at ease and you can begin to start feeling better in yourself

Starrynightsabove Fri 08-May-20 14:39:54

Congratulations and thanks for updating!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in