Donnat89 Mon 27-Apr-20 09:06:00

Hi ladies ,

Made a new thread as the old one will be full soon

@Adrianoska
@Juno231
@Sammyclaire22

Skyla01 Mon 27-Apr-20 09:59:30

Thanks for the new thread!

I'm finally in ovulation window so will be having some passion today and tomorrow too if we can!

@Juno231 I've taken it easy on the dtd this cycle- I usually start too early then am a bit fed up of it by actual ovulation!

Juno231 Mon 27-Apr-20 10:09:22

@Ivoryjane @LRHR in case you struggle to find us later.

@Skyla01 I don't mind DTD at all as I figure I always get into it once it starts, even if I wasn't in the mood at first. OH on the other hand has to be in the right mood for it first, and after nearly 12 years together he certainly isn't in the mood as often as he used to be lol πŸ˜….

lavenderlilaclily Mon 27-Apr-20 10:13:07

Hello! Is it okay if I join?smile I'm 3dpo and every day is already going soooo slowlllyyy .
Lots of luck to everyone! πŸ’•

Adrianoska Mon 27-Apr-20 12:29:30

Had to search for it but found it! Hellllllooooo! 😘😘😘

Sammyclaire22 Mon 27-Apr-20 13:21:03

Hi all! Thanks for setting up the new thread

Loving the fact passion has taken off- think it makes it sound slightly more fun even if the whole ttc process is insane at times

Ivoryjane Mon 27-Apr-20 13:22:53

Thanks @Juno231 for the heads up & thanks @Donnat89 for setting this second thread up.
Well I have an app with with GP in the morning to properly confirm the pregnancy & hopefully get an EDD from her officially. FX.
Hope you all have fun with all the passion thats booked in!! LOL! And lots of positive & chilled out vibes yer way xx

Juno231 Mon 27-Apr-20 13:23:31

Did anyone ever watch the TV series dexter? His Cuban colleague always referred to la pasion and it cracked me up so I'm pronouncing this passion with a Spanish accent still lol.

Sammyclaire22 Mon 27-Apr-20 13:27:48

Good luck @Ivoryjane!

Haha I wonder what my dh would say if I invited him off his Xbox for some la pasion?! Think I might try it!

Skyla01 Mon 27-Apr-20 13:30:07

@Juno231 I did watch some of Dexter but don't remember la pasion. Is it on Netflix? Might need to watch it again!

Hi @lavenderlilaclily, I'm almost on the tww. What cycle are you on?

lavenderlilaclily Mon 27-Apr-20 14:41:02

@Skyla01 I'm on cycle 2 of actively ttc no.1! So all pretty new and exciting but also stressful to me😬
what cycle are you on?x

Juno231 Mon 27-Apr-20 15:41:54

@Skyla01 youtu.be/Pi5TnqjfbG8 not sure if the link works though!

Welcome @lavenderlilaclily ! Word of warning - please ignore @Adrianoska 's chat about inhaling bird poop smoke to improve fertility πŸ˜…

Skyla01 Mon 27-Apr-20 16:54:50

@lavenderlilaclily I've lost count unfortunately... But just around ovulation time this cycle so maybe this will be the one! It's really exciting when you first start ttc, hope you won't have long to wait!

Adrianoska Mon 27-Apr-20 17:49:52

Indeed... At first it is such an exciting process... 😁 I am now on the cycle 5 at the age of 36 and I am getting really stressed and worried.
I am now 5 dpo, waiting patiently...

Hahah! Yes! Who knows, maybe burning bird poo thing did a trick?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ€” You are laughing now but if I tell you I am pregnant in a couple of weeks you all will be inhaling it before you know it πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ˜˜... Seriously... This TTC is madness. Makes me do some crazy stuff...

lavenderlilaclily Tue 28-Apr-20 10:44:59

@Skyla01 Keeping all fingers crossed for you that this will be the one!🀞

@Adrianoska I'm sorry you're feeling stressed and worried sad but try to relax (I know easier said than done!) - 5 cycles isn't too many yet 😘
and the burning bird poo really made me laugh πŸ˜‚

how's everyone feeling today?x

Adrianoska Tue 28-Apr-20 10:50:56

@lavendrrlilaclily thank you 😊
6dpo. Yesterday my nips were hurting but nothing today. Losing my hope already.
I hope it will happen soon...

How are you all? 🌸🌸🌸

Adrianoska Tue 28-Apr-20 10:51:48

@lavendrrlilaclily thank you 😊
6dpo. Yesterday my nips were hurting but nothing today. Losing my hope already.
I hope it will happen soon...

How are you all? 🌸🌸🌸

Skyla01 Tue 28-Apr-20 11:02:49

@Adrianoska I hate that symptom spotting feeling when everything is a good or bad sign and hopes are up-down-up-down... Try to ignore it!

I'm feeling good today. Ovulation happening sometime around now +/- a few days. Nipples have been on fire! I used to always get that around ovulation, then had a few cycles without it, now it's back again. Interesting how our bodies change. DTD last 2 days will try again tonight probably then that should be us.

@lavenderlilaclily where abouts are you in your cycle?

Ivoryjane Tue 28-Apr-20 13:04:10

Thanks @Sammyclaire22

Had my appointment this morning (very surreal) It's seems I've been living in my own little bubble- all the doctors & nurses there were fully gowned up and I had to wait in the car to be called in.
But all is good, 4 weeks +1 and EDD for 4th Jan 2021 (just missed 2020 haha) Have to wait now for letter from hospital to go for scan- currently only allowing the mother in, no partners. But who knows in another 8 weeks how things will be looking.
Hope everyone is doing ok and all feeling good and positive.
I'll keep checking in to see how you are all getting on I'm far too invested now smile I wish you all lots of baby dust this month and cant wait to hear of your BFPs xx

Skyla01 Tue 28-Apr-20 13:45:12

@Ivoryjane that's so wonderful and exciting! Can't wait to join you soon. Hopefully DP can go to scans too, as you say 8 weeks is a long time.

lavenderlilaclily Tue 28-Apr-20 13:57:47

@Adrianoska don't lose hope!! only 6dposmile Symptom spotting can be so frustrating though, and yet so tempting...

@Skyla01 Lovely to hear you're doing good today! I imagine the sore nips are a good sign as it means ovulation is definitely here or around the corner. Lots of luck!

I'm 4dpo...so too early to say anything. But am pretty confident about the ovulation date and we were good about dtd coming up to and during ovulation so here's hoping something happens soon! Can't wait til next week til I can symptom spot hehe (oh can't wait too obviously πŸ™ƒπŸ˜†)

Juno231 Tue 28-Apr-20 15:11:30

@ivoryjane that sounds very exciting! Can't wait to start that process myself. Reckon 4th of Jan will be more like mid Jan lol? I feel like babies are rubbish at keeping to schedules.

CD11 here and super low OPKs still - last cycle I had a high reading on CD11 so it's hard not to compare. Probably a good thing if I can add a day or two to my follicular phase though, as long as it doesn't end up shortening my luteal phase...

Poor OH if this gets dragged out ha, he's already tired of la pasion after two bouts of it!

Sammyclaire22 Tue 28-Apr-20 16:55:25

Very exciting @Ivoryjane... and 2020 not impossible.... you might have an early arriver! Mine was early but the on duty midwives were sure she would be a few more hours to hit an auspicious date (18.8.18)... It's pretty common apparently so maybe new years eve or day for you!

I'm not great today, my one tonsil has been larger than the other for a bit so I finally called the gp and I'm having an urgent referral. The sensible me says it's all delayed inflammation from a tooth infection I had but with my job (cancer) I know there are always unlucky ones. Least it will be something to take my mind off the tww!
Im being good and not tested opks or bbt so far... will go purely off cm and my monthly averages and won't test until 21st May! My Holland and Barrett simply arrived too to fx it's a lucky month.

Try not to symptom spot @Adrianoska... I'm a fine one to talk but it will only wind yourself up and 6dpo is very early xx

Skyla01 Tue 28-Apr-20 18:36:09

@Sammyclaire22 sorry to hear about your worries but as you say hopefully nothing. Hospital clinics might be quiet just now so hope you get seen soon. What have you ordered from Holland and Barrett? I am same as you not tracking this month, feeling better for it so far but the hard part is yet to come- just about to enter the TWW! Trying to not know when AF is due but bit tricky, my subconscious brain keeps trying to work it out (It isn't hard to count!).

myhappystreak Tue 28-Apr-20 19:20:58

Hello! 3dpo here, I'm on cycle 2 so its still new to me, and I have to tell myself that I could be trying months and not to get my hopes up.

Got my fingers crossed for us all!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»