Talk

Advanced search

Was this implantation cramps?

(7 Posts)
Shabs101 Sun 26-Apr-20 10:32:00

Hi all, my partner and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now.
I ovulated around 15th April this month and AF is due 30th April. For the past 2 days I had slight nausea, back ache and light cramping on my left side of abdomen.
Yesterday only a TINY bit of pinkish blood came out when I wiped but since then nothing, and no cramping.

Has anybody else had similar symptoms with implantation cramps? And is it too early to take a pregnancy test? I'm scared it might be a BFN! :-(

OP’s posts: |
Lizziejayne13 Sun 26-Apr-20 10:38:15

I would say give it 2 days before u test x

Shabs101 Sun 26-Apr-20 11:21:28

Hi Lizziejayne13 thank you, I'm going to hide my pregnancy tests (I only have the cheapies) until then, otherwise I will be tempted to test early!

Lizziejayne13 Sun 26-Apr-20 12:15:30

If im being totally honest i would be tempted to start testing now- i have had a BFP at 10dpo before ...... im only 8 dpo and im struggling not to test already 😂... however with my ds i was 7 days late for AF befire i even got a faint positive so it just shows how different it can be xx

Shabs101 Sun 26-Apr-20 13:01:13

OMG sending you lots of luck, and fingers crossed you get a BFP! We are in the same boat with similar DPO times. I read that there has to be enough HCg to be detected on a test. I still really wish the PG tests could tell us much earlier.

I would feel so crap if it turned out to be a BFN, so trying to save myself the possible early heartache, but at the same time the suspense is killing me!!
I woke up 3 days ago with larger rounder boobs and nips were hard and sticking out. I remember having this symptom last October when I found out I was PG, but ended in a missed miscarriage. Praying xx

Lizziejayne13 Sun 26-Apr-20 14:09:18

Aww it does sound promising but the body can be cruel ... if a BFN would break your heart then try to hold off as long as you can ... sending you lots of luck ! X

Shabs101 Sun 26-Apr-20 14:48:43

Thank you Lizziejayne13 I will try staying positive for now. Keep me updated on you please? Would be great to hear some good news even if mine is negative!
This year hasn't been a great start what with the current situation and all that, but wouldn't it be AMAZING just to see that BFP?!
Praying for us both xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in