Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh No EWCM & DH away

(5 Posts)
affinia Fri 14-Sep-07 21:19:43

Thats it really!

DH isn't home until tomorrow night - does this mean this months a write off ?

Can't believe my first post is about bodily fluids ?

beansprout Fri 14-Sep-07 21:23:14

Damn! Probably still worth a shot (no pun intended grin) tomorrow though? Are you temping?

affinia Fri 14-Sep-07 21:36:42

No not temping. This is month 4 and was really trying to stay relaxed about it but this month have just started to get concerned(have a DS who was a very lucky one shot wonder!)

Am a bit worried as CD20 seems late to ovulate anyway or is this quite normal (cycle 31-33 days)?

Can't believe he's away, this is the first time I've noticed myself ovulating. He was last home Tuesday night..any hope from then ????? very wishful thinking now!

beansprout Fri 14-Sep-07 21:40:07

That is still very normal.

Ds was a first time lucky baby and we have just spent a year trying to conceive our second. I told myself I wasn't going to get too stressed or serious about it, but I found that once I started temping, rather than becoming obsessive about it, I became a lot more relaxed as I knew when I had ovulated rather than needing to second guess my body (and get it wrong, because, like you, I don't have a standard cycle).

Not trying to nag you into temping (honest!) but it might be worth considering. smile

Good luck with ttc though. The conception boards are fab and full of wise MNers if you need them.

affinia Fri 14-Sep-07 21:50:39

Thanks beansprout. I think I will start temping - you're right about the guesswork. Its so annoying. Was shattered last 2 months trying to cover all the options and was relieved to have a break until I realised tonight was the night!

Right off to learn about temping but one last question (hope you don't mind) how long does EWCM last and when it goes does that mean you're no longer fertile ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now