Talk

Advanced search

Long post apologies

(8 Posts)
lmpf2019 Thu 16-Apr-20 21:33:17

Hey so to be honest any advice or anything is very much welcomed.
So at 15 was told I had PCOS and was told it would be very unlikely I would have children naturally. I also had a blocked Fallopian tube which I had to have cut and clamped. Fast forward 5 years with not a single period in sight me and my partner had ivf which resulted in our beautiful boy. He is now 4 we had another round of fresh ivf which failed and a frozen round which worked but I unfortunately lost my little boy at just 21weeks (this was September last year)
Just after the new year I went into hospital with an infected Fallopian tube which was the tube I had a blockage in and had an operation on.
Since then I have had 1 proper period and then a kind of mini one which to me was more like spotting. I've had tenderish breasts for a few weeks. Sex feels very different and just been feeling a bit off, with the odd cramp here and there. Did a digital test which said not pregnant like I expected it to. Then found an old test and got this picture. I am now having a bit of spotting again and today have felt really nauseous. Any one have any advice or had anything like this happen. Feel like I don't want to do a proper test as scared after everything that happened with my little boy.

OP’s posts: |
Literaryseed Thu 16-Apr-20 21:58:12

Hi OP. I'm sorry for your loss of your little boy. I'm really not sure on your test. I thought I saw something but cant be sure. That being said, if you were pregnant enough to be getting so many symptoms I'd expect you to get a clear positive. I hope I'm wrong and you get the answer you want.

calimommy Thu 16-Apr-20 22:47:57

I think I can see a line on the test but the ring makes casts a shadow on the test window. Take you take a better picture?

calimommy Thu 16-Apr-20 22:48:40

Wow no idea how all those typos occurred sorry 😂

lmpf2019 Fri 17-Apr-20 19:47:11

@calimommy unfortunately I threw it away. I just don't no what to think as I've now had 3 normal ish periods in the last 3 months which I haven't had naturally since I was about 13. I'm now 26. I've been with my partner 11 years and I have had about 5 natural periods in that 11 years.

OP’s posts: |
calimommy Fri 17-Apr-20 20:41:48

Do another test

bluemoon2468 Sat 18-Apr-20 09:49:29

You really need to take another test (not a digital).

Juno231 Sat 18-Apr-20 10:31:54

Definitely try another test - you mentioned this one was old and they do expire!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in