Talk

Advanced search

Is this positive? Am I imagining it?

(13 Posts)
PrimeraVez Tue 14-Apr-20 04:42:37

I know, I know. These threads can be really annoying but I am not sure whether this test is positive or if I’m going crazy from staring at it so long.

No idea how many DPO I am as not really tracking my cycles but we had unprotected sex just under 2 weeks ago. This is a random own brand cheapy test and no idea of the sensitivity.

(I don’t live in squalor btw, that’s the patio mid-cleaning grin)

OP’s posts: |
EvilHerbivore Tue 14-Apr-20 05:02:27

I see a feint line!

sleepytimebaby Tue 14-Apr-20 05:03:08

I think I see the very finest line there...

PrimeraVez Tue 14-Apr-20 05:08:57

Thank you, I didn’t think I was imagining it. Shit. I will give it a few days and then test again.

Normally I wouldn’t be so restrained but thanks to lockdown, I don’t have any way of getting any more tests today unless it’s a Clearblue Digital (that’s all the local pharmacy have in stock) and I think that would still show as a negative even if it was a BFP.

cookielove Tue 14-Apr-20 09:52:24

Eek i see something

Fx

raspberryjamlove Tue 14-Apr-20 10:10:30

I see it smile

PrimeraVez Tue 14-Apr-20 10:33:50

Thank you for indulging me - I normally hate these kind of threads grin

I do agree that there is a line there, but there is still that part of me that thinks it could be a faulty test, an evaporation line blah blah.

If it is a BFP then I will be shocked. We have literally had sex once this month. And I know that's all it takes, but still. You never think it will actually happen to you. Especially considering DC1 took 9-10 months of SERIOUS EFFORT to conceive and there were a few bumps in the road to DC2.

I will post an update once I have one - I know how annoying it is when you never hear the outcome grin

niki26 Tue 14-Apr-20 18:29:54

I only had sex once in December - a day after my tracker said I had ovulated - and I'm now 18 weeks!

Good luck!

curlyhairdiva Tue 14-Apr-20 18:31:55

I can definitely see a line there. Good luck and keep us posted!!

PrimeraVez Tue 14-Apr-20 18:46:57

Thanks ladies. I have a really watery mouth tonight and a really metallic taste in it. But I also know it could be totally unrelated or imagined!

triedandtestedteacher Tue 14-Apr-20 19:33:25

Ye it's early but there. That looks like mine did at 12dpo

PrimeraVez Wed 15-Apr-20 10:10:52

Still no sign of my period today although my cycles can vary in length, so I still wouldn't class myself as 'late' yet.

The local pharmacy only has Clear Blue Digitals in stock and I'm not sure whether to get one for tomorrow morning or not. I am ok with either outcome, I just want to know definitively and worry that even if I get a 'Not Pregnant', I'll still be thinking that maybe it's just too early.

PrimeraVez Thu 16-Apr-20 05:26:41

I did another cheapy own brand test and also a CB Digital this morning and both came back negative. The pink dye test didn’t even have a hint of a line. So who knows! I guess I just wait for my period!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in