Talk

Advanced search

BFP

(10 Posts)
TTClou Mon 13-Apr-20 14:30:21

I cant contain my excited and nerves at the same time. Minutes ago I got my BFP, my after is due today. I'm so excited and scared. My youngest son was born sleeping 26 nov 2019 at 20 weeks he was nearly 6ounces and so beautiful. My big tiny blessing. Hes due date was next week. I'm happy about being pregnant but so scared I'm going to lose this one too

OP’s posts: |
TheFoz Mon 13-Apr-20 14:39:40

Huge congratulations to you!

Sorry about your previous loss, that must have been heart wrenching. Fingers crossed this all goes well, it’s understandable that you will be apprehensive flowers

divventbelieveit Mon 13-Apr-20 14:45:31

Congratulations! thanks.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My son was stillborn last month and we very much are hoping to try again once we get the ok from the hospital so I can really relate to your post.

Good luck in your pregnancy and try your very best to enjoy it x

BuffaloCauliflower Mon 13-Apr-20 14:46:58

Congratulations, and I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I think fear is completely reasonable. Not comparable but I had a MC last year, now pregnant again and it’s so hard to believe a real baby will come from it. All you can do is hope for the best, and I think talking about how you feel and seeking support is so important too.

TTClou Mon 13-Apr-20 19:52:21

Thank you ladies. I know I should try to relax but its gonna be hard. I'm even convincing myself now that the text isnt positive that I'm just imaging the line. It is a cheap test from my local store and the line is faint

kell2126 Mon 13-Apr-20 20:47:12

huge congrats! flowers

raspberryjamlove Mon 13-Apr-20 21:05:58

That looks a clear positive to me smile I am so sorry you lost your little one, I cannot imagine the pain. I don't even know you but I am so excited for you to hear you're pregnant xx

TTClou Mon 13-Apr-20 21:22:35

@kell2126Kell2126 thank you 🥰 x
@raspberryjamlove aww that's lovely of you 🥰 I will forever cherish the week I spent with my sleeping boy, Baby David and my 3 other boys are my world. I'm going to think positive with this baby xx

TTClou Mon 13-Apr-20 21:23:10

Oops 4 other boys. I have 4 sons right now x

TTClou Mon 13-Apr-20 21:25:45

I did it again .. 🙈 I have 5 sons. 16, 13, 9, 3 and my little blessing who was born w0 weeks ago x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in