Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation test help please!!

(7 Posts)
skh197 Fri 10-Apr-20 17:45:09

Can anyone more experienced than me please help? My Fitbit app says not due to ovulate for another 4 days, my Premom app says today, these are my test results for past 3 days - have I peaked already? I thought the tests were negative until the test line is as dark or darker than the control and that hasn’t happened yet, or have I missed it? Confused!!

OP’s posts: |
curlyhairdiva Fri 10-Apr-20 18:04:00

I'm having the same issue with the same brand of test! Personally I would keep testing for another few days to see if the test gets darker as the test doesn't look like a strong positive to me. If you're ttc it wouldn't hurt to dtd in the meantime though if you can just in case!

Juno231 Fri 10-Apr-20 20:28:48

Could you do another one tonight maybe? I think it's on the verge or pretty much a peak so I'd assume tomorrow will be your ovulation day. The app predictions don't mean much unless you're super duper regular, and even then people have random months when they're not.

willithappen Fri 10-Apr-20 23:59:52

Make sure your urine isn't diluted when you are taking the tests. Ensure it's been three hours since you last went to toilet and you haven't really had anything to drink during that time either. You'll get a clearer result that way

kirsteng04 Sat 11-Apr-20 01:55:07

It looks like cd10 was positive, was it not in real life? Strange for it to come and go so quickly (from what I've read) I would keep testing and dtd just in case! Xxx

MrsCl19 Sat 11-Apr-20 05:58:35

I'd keep testing, if you can twice a day I had a lot of highs and lows till I ovulated late in my cycle and got blazing positive!

skh197 Sat 11-Apr-20 09:38:52

@curlyhairdiva @Juno231 @willithappen @kirsteng04 @MrsCl19 thank you all for your replies. I will keep testing and keep DTD, I did drink a lot of water yesterday but then I usually do anyway, so could possibly have been too diluted. My cycle’s been somewhat unpredictable last few months, last month was only 3 weeks, so I want to be as sure as I can that I catch my ovulation right this month! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend 🙂

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in