Talk

Advanced search

One month LH, The next month none

(6 Posts)
jazzibelle Fri 10-Apr-20 00:36:24

Hi, I'm hoping someone else has experienced this. I'm using the CB ODP 4 day, and one month I just get high fertility with the flashing smiley, but no LH Surge detected (no fixed smiley). Then the next month is the same, only after 4 days (or so) I get the fixed smiley showing my LH surge. As soon as I see the flashing smiley I test multiple times a day, waiting 4 hours and not drinking excessive amounts etc.

What does this mean? Do I not ovulate from one side?

OP’s posts: |
Fertility1 Fri 10-Apr-20 08:22:38

Following as I have had no LH surge this cycle.

Sorry can't help.

jazzibelle Fri 10-Apr-20 17:25:00

@Fertility1 I was about to give up testing as I just hit the 8/9 day mark of testing, but I just got my LH surge notification on the third test of the day. I wonder if I ovulate later one month than the other depending on the ovary? Either way, I think it's just timing.

What tests are you using? I found I didn't see LH with the 2-day ones, the 4-day seem to be better.

Fertility1 Fri 10-Apr-20 17:26:51

I used the clear blue 4 or more days.i ended up with 8 flashing smiley and no static. I ran out of sticks. I'm in my TWW hoping I did ovulate at some point.

jazzibelle Fri 10-Apr-20 19:00:40

@Fertility1 best of luck for you this month. I'm waiting for my next period after a MC before TTC again. Must also buy more ovulation sticks as I used them all bar three just making sure my body was back to normal again.

Keep us posted! Fingers crossed for you

Fertility1 Fri 10-Apr-20 19:12:53

Aww I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
Yes stock up!!
Wish you all the best and lots of baby dust ❤️ xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in