Talk

Advanced search

Late ovulation / normal luteal phase

(3 Posts)
PaulaTTC Thu 09-Apr-20 23:43:24

Hi everyone, I would like to get your feedback / experience on a topic about which I get conflicting messages. To cut a long story short I have just started TTC after a long battle to regulate my cycles through lifestyle changes and supplements (because of PCOS). I now have pretty a much a monthly cycle (as opposed to every 3 to 4 months!!) and for the last 9 cycles that I have been charting (temp w/ Ovusense, cervix position, cervical fluid), I have ovulated every single time from day 18 to day 30 with everytime a luteal phase between 12 and 14 days. I have read that some Ob/Gyn say that late ovulation usually ends up in miscarriage. Is it true, especially if the luteal phase appears to be normal? To add to the pain of it all, I have just won my battle against vaginismus which took me years so I can finally ttc. I am dangerously approaching my 40s so I am really nervous that it might late for me... sad any insight, experience would be much appreciated!

OP’s posts: |
Sexy1977 Fri 10-Apr-20 05:15:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Literaryseed Fri 10-Apr-20 07:05:12

I don't think there is any evidence at all that late ovulation contributes to miscarriage OP. Good luck!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in