Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant? Need help...

(5 Posts)
Lily501 Tue 07-Apr-20 15:06:20

Hi all, been TTC baby #1 for 6 cycles with no luck yet. Now 19DPO I've been feeling a bit off - achey boobs, mild cramping, super emotional, strange appetite. My bbt has also remained high into my next cycle, whereas it usually drops precisely the day before AF arrives...

The only thing is, AF arrived this month, so counted this month as another no before I started feeling achey and symptom-y. It was a bit different than normal - started a few days early as light spotting, was slightly lighter than normal (usually quite heavy), no clots, but lasted about 9 days (usually 5)!!

I don't usually feel these symptoms even before my period, so a bit weird... Could this be a chemical pregnancy? Twins? Early miscarriage? Ectopic pregnancy? Should I test anyway? Fairly new to all this so any help would be much appreciated!

<3

MrsEmilyB Tue 07-Apr-20 17:28:09

Hi Lily! I'd definitely be testing! BBT remaining high after your luteal phase can be a sign of pregnancy. Good luck!

Lily501 Tue 07-Apr-20 18:19:26

Thanks MrsEmilyB! I'm living in Italy at the moment and with the situation that's going on it's tricky to get out of the house, but will head out to get some tests tomorrow! Are there different types of test? Any better than others? Never done one before!

Lily501 Tue 07-Apr-20 18:20:33

@MrsEmilyB - sorry, meant to reply directly blush

MrsEmilyB Tue 07-Apr-20 18:25:32

@lily501 I'm not really sure of the differences, but if you get a bpf at 19DPO it's gonna show up on any and all tests I'd think! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »