Talk

Advanced search

Loosing the will to live

(3 Posts)
JustWant2bamum Mon 06-Apr-20 14:21:50

I just wanted to get some tips on how some of you ladies encourage yourself on the TTC journey. It's such a stressful process and each negative test I see is soul destroying. To make matters worse, DP and I are in a long distance relationship at the moment where we only see each other every couple of months making each BFN that bit harder to handle. I was supposed to be seeing him next week but of course I can't now due to the Coronavirus. I'm considering giving up all together because it just doesn't seem like it's ever going to happen for me 😢

OP’s posts: |
Mollie3 Mon 06-Apr-20 21:16:16

Oh dear bless you that sucks. It’s hard enough when your partner is around all the time. I was ttc for around 5 years and gave up in the end. Then it happened very quickly with a new partner after I’d written myself off! I’d say, it will happen when it’s meant to happen. Take care of yourself and don’t let the ttc overshadow who you are as a person. You are enough with or without a baby! But miracles do happen and I never gave up hope and I’m sure you won’t either. Babies arrive on their own time schedules and there’s every chance that yours is on his or her way, it’s just a matter of when. Xx

JustWant2bamum Tue 07-Apr-20 10:00:16

Thank you @Mollie3 xxx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in