Talk

Advanced search

Soft cups - worth trying? Tell me success stories...

(8 Posts)
selina37 Sun 05-Apr-20 13:44:18

Has anyone used a soft cup after sex to help get pregnant? Is it worth trying?

Any success stories?

OP’s posts: |
Nat4392 Sun 05-Apr-20 15:02:18

I’ve been using a cup for the last few cycles. Not pregnant yet! It certainly helps from a mess perspective plus you can pee/shower without having to stay laying with your legs up! It’s not the most glamorous thing to do as soon as he’s done but if it helps I’ll try anything! 🙈

selina37 Sun 05-Apr-20 15:27:01

@Nat4392 thank you! I'll try anything too. Do you mind me asking if you gave to bear in mind sizes?! I briefly looked in Asda at these and there was medium and large! 🤔🙈 I'm going to order from Amazon though I think...

Juno231 Sun 05-Apr-20 16:05:19

@selina37 if it's anything like a mooncup then the bigger size is for women that have already given birth!

Nat4392 Sun 05-Apr-20 16:10:02

@selina37 I don’t use the actual soft cup brand, basically use a moon cup type cup. I have small and I wouldn’t want any bigger!! I think anything above small is for those who have already had a natural birth.
I got mine from amazon, (Brand LEASEN) it was only around £8. I’d rather use that than the expensive disposable soft cups.

selina37 Sun 05-Apr-20 20:59:44

Oh thank you... I just thought soft cup was the actually thing not the brand 🙈 I might give this a go then...

Waiting2BAMummy Sun 05-Apr-20 21:06:53

I have been TTC for 17 months and for many months used soft ups without success. Last month I didn’t use them at all and actually got my BFP. Unfortunately it ended in a chemical pregnancy but I would definitely say that they’re not needed.

Good luck

selina37 Sun 05-Apr-20 22:22:51

@Waiting2BAMummy interesting 🤔 sorry to hear about that 😔

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in