Talk

Advanced search

Faint line on FRER and bleeding

(10 Posts)
Mandy2020 Sat 04-Apr-20 05:23:18

I got a faint line on FRER this morning at 12 DPO. I started bleeding an hour after this. It was brown initially and then turned pinkish red. It is not as heavy as my first day of period. Got a faint line again around 2pm.
Could this be implantation bleeding? Should I be worried?

OP’s posts: |
Whyhaveidonethis Sat 04-Apr-20 07:09:41

It could be implantation, but I've got to be honest, I've had 4 chemicals that happened pretty much like that. The only answer is to give it time

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 04-Apr-20 07:20:01

It could be implantation or a chemical pregnancy, how many days until your period is due?

peachypetite Sat 04-Apr-20 07:24:53

Sounds like your period is due if you’re 12 dpo?

Mandy2020 Sat 04-Apr-20 07:48:14

@BuffaloCauliflower My period is due in 2 days. This could be an early period.

BuffaloCauliflower Sat 04-Apr-20 08:04:04

It could be. This is the problem with testing so early (and we’re all guilty of it!) chemicals are so common and we’d never have know about them until now. But I could also be implantation bleeding. Try and wait until after your period was due and test then.

Lucinda94 Sat 04-Apr-20 18:50:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bluebell94 Sat 04-Apr-20 18:55:25

I don't think it would be implantation bleeding if you've had a positive test already (but I'm no expert)

Sammyclaire22 Sat 04-Apr-20 19:52:24

It could be either- I've been in both situations! Only thing you can do is wait and see if it gets heavier and it might be a chemical or if the tests get darker over the next few days. Implantation bleeding can happen during the first term of pregnancy I was told by the docs. Fwiw I had a few heavy bleeds during my normal pregnancy due to cervical erosion too.

Also, if you have normal af heavy bleeding and still have positives then maybe speak to the gp as I had that with my ectopic.

Mandy2020 Sat 11-Apr-20 03:56:18

Thanks all. It was AF. sad
Fingers crossed for the next cycle.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in