Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes please!

(11 Posts)
Katnissx Fri 27-Mar-20 09:11:04

HPT IS THE TOP BLUE TEST IN PICTURE

My DH and I have decided to stop TTC for now due to the corona. However I am possibly 6 days late for AF (although irregular cycles but not normally this late).

Did a IC this morning and could swear there is a faint line?! DH couldn't see it.
Then I did a clear blue digi (as was all I had other than ICs) and came up not pregnant. I know they're not as sensitive but still pretty disheartening.

What do you ladies think of this pic? It's the TOP test (BLUE)- also did a OPK because why not πŸ™ˆ

Am I clutching at straws? It came up pretty much straight away. I know I should re test in a couple of days.. I'm just impatient to know πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

OP’s posts: |
NeurotrashWarrior Fri 27-Mar-20 09:15:30

It's very faint but I can see it. Try not to get too hopeful though as I had this sort if result with chemical pregnancies, although I was much more regular, so it's possibly you don't know when you ovulated?

Soubriquet Fri 27-Mar-20 09:21:42

I do see a line on the blue test but I’m not certain on the colour. It doesn’t look like the line has colour in it

Mococo1 Fri 27-Mar-20 09:24:03

Hey I think I can defo see a faint line there

Test again in a few days see if it gets darker? I just found out last week I'm pregnant too so congratulations x

Katnissx Fri 27-Mar-20 09:49:05

Thank you for the replies.

Good point @NeurotrashWarrior, I had a CP a few months back and was heartbreaking. Trying hard not to get my hopes up and telling myself it's not a good time to be pregnant, but it's so hard as I want it so much! πŸ˜” I have PCOS so no I don't know when I ovulated or if I even have. Guess will just have to wait it out, I'm thinking I'm probably not but just secretly hopeful πŸ™ˆ

@Soubriquet you might be right, I think it did look pink in person but really hard to tell as it's so faint! I guess I just don't normally get lines that are this visible which made me question it πŸ€”

@Mococo1 wow congratulations! How are you feeling?

Katnissx Fri 27-Mar-20 22:29:30

Did another IC this evening after holding for a few hours and was negative. Going to test again in the morning but not feeling very optimistic πŸ˜•

Katnissx Sat 28-Mar-20 06:51:09

Another negative this morning πŸ˜” maybe it was just a dodgy test or CP πŸ˜” will maybe do a FRER tomorrow morning (or today if I can't wait πŸ™ˆ)

whereHaveAllTheLooRollsGone Sat 28-Mar-20 07:34:04

IC are notorious for being dodgy. I used to use them and I would always do 2 when I tested. I can see a line on it it you have now had 3 negative tests (if you include clear blue) so I think you need to accept that you need to either wait a week or are not pregnant.

Hard I know!!

ScarlettBlaize Sat 28-Mar-20 08:55:24

If you're six days late you would be getting a strong positive on a pregnancy test

Katnissx Sat 28-Mar-20 11:35:59

@whereHaveAllTheLooRollsGone thank you for your reply, that's a good idea to do two tests together. I have had EVAP and indent lines before with ICs, I think it just threw me as it came up straight away and looked pink in person.

@ScarlettBlaize as I explained in my original post I may not actually be 6 days late as I have PCOS and irregular cycles. Usually my cycles are between 30-35 days and I'm currently on CD42. However I have had normal cycles that have been 44 days but not had one for a couple of years. I agree I'm probably not pregnant but as I don't know where I am in my cycle I'm going to keep testing until AF shows (or doesn't) πŸ™‚

Katnissx Sat 28-Mar-20 20:35:00

Just an update- I did a FRER this morning with FMU and was BFN so it must have been a false line. Planning to retest with a FRER if AF hasn't come in a weeks time x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in