Talk

Advanced search

7 days late. HELP!!

(5 Posts)
babydogandi Tue 24-Mar-20 18:26:34

Hi All, long time lurker never really posted!! I’m 7 days late for my period... done a test since day 2 every day it is negative and I’ve used a variety of types. I have a 9 month old baby and are not in a position to have another so panicking. My and OH have had adult time but always used protection... I guess what I’m asking is has anyone had the same and it’s been late for non pregnancy reasons. I have been very stressed and anxious this month because of Coronavirus and many a night has been spent crying! Could this be the reason. surely a BFP would’ve shown up by now???

OP’s posts: |
motherofdinosau Tue 24-Mar-20 20:06:32

You may not have ovulated on time due to stress given the current situation. Periods are not late... Ovulation is. Unless you get pregnant of Course lol

Ilovemypyjamas Tue 24-Mar-20 20:16:39

Hi OP, nothing useful to add but wanted to say that I am in the same position as you. 8 month old baby, 9 days late. Negative tests so far.....just waiting to see what happens! Hope you are alright and not stressing too much.

babydogandi Tue 24-Mar-20 20:20:29

Thanks both. Think I'm in a catch 22 the other I am the more I panic... hoping something happens soon. It's the not knowing which is doing me in! Hope you are ok too

babydogandi Sun 29-Mar-20 21:51:44

@Ilovemypyjamas AF came in full force today. Hope all is ok with you!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in