Talk

Advanced search

Am I still in with a chance?

(4 Posts)
mumworkstudywine Sun 15-Mar-20 22:59:10

I decided not to go OTT with OPKs this month because it honestly was just stressing me out.
With that being said I did take one on the 9th and 10th, the 9th being a high OPK and the 10th then going down to a low OPK. So from this I guess I ovulated somewhere between the 9th and 10th.
We DTD on the 8th and 11th but so far other than some cramping today, I've not felt any changes. For context, I had a chemical in January and I swear from like 3dpo I started having symptoms (sore veiny boobs, hiccups constantly, constantly hungry and peeing more). Obviously that cycle didn't work out but I knew I was pregnant early on.
I'm now 6dpo ish and just pretty resigned to the fact we haven't been successful this cycle. I got a faint line on a spur of the moment Lloyds test at 3dpo ish which I know is ridiculous and after reading reviews, I'm pretty sure I'm the victim of a nasty indent or evap. I wish this was easier. Anyway, I'm just looking for some reassurance that maybe, even though it was around two days either side of potential OV, we might still have a chance?

OP’s posts: |
AsSurprisedAsYouAre Sun 15-Mar-20 23:12:09

Two days after ovulation you have zero chance of conceiving, but two days before is one of the most fertile days possible! And which ever way you figure it, at least one of the times you dtd was in the fertile window. Possibly even both. Very much still in with a chance. Try not to fret so early. (And it's absolutely impossible to get a positive before 6dpo, far more likely 9/10dpo or later, so do your best to curb POAS at 3dpo! No good can come of that!). FX for you xxxx

mumworkstudywine Fri 20-Mar-20 10:26:49

Update: pregnancy confirmed today on a clear blue digital! Xxxx

OP’s posts: |
MrsP2015 Fri 20-Mar-20 10:34:19

Amazing congratulations!!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in