Talk

Advanced search

BFP!

(7 Posts)
Bumptobaba Sun 15-Mar-20 21:52:49

Hi ladies- 14dpo and no signs of AF appearing, 2 cheapies and a clearblue digital later and got a BFP! Anyone else got a BFP or hoping for one soon?!

OP’s posts: |
Hoppyhops Sun 15-Mar-20 21:57:46

Hi @bumptobaba and congratulations! I got a BFP (well 3 to be sure 😂) this morning-TTC first child. I’m 6dpo so it’s really early days yet. No idea what to do next either. I feel happy but also cautious!

Bumptobaba Sun 15-Mar-20 22:04:53

@hoppyhops I got 3 BFP’s this morning too! Must have looked like a crazy woman buying pt’s From all the shops😂 Partner already has a child and the fact he was so happy for us to be having one has made me so relieved. Month 2 of ttc; casually trying anyway haha. Keep me updated!

Hoppyhops Sun 15-Mar-20 22:11:08

@bumptobaba Haha I certainly felt crazy this morning. I couldn’t believe it so took another, then another until DH had to tell me to stop and believe it. I think I’m going to ring the GP and try to get an appointment this week- feel like I can’t confirm it until someone in the medical profession has agreed with me haha

Aww it’s lovely that your partner’s so happy. Such a lovely time! Yes you too flowers

Bumptobaba Sun 15-Mar-20 22:13:36

@hoppyhops I think we all need restraining when we see that first line😂 we’re going to get another clearblue on Tuesday and then after that we’ll probably have to make an appointment! It is such a lovely time, so excited to see what happens.

BeingATwatItsABingThing Mon 16-Mar-20 05:28:16

Congratulations to both of you on your BFPs.

In terms of ringing the doctor, most practices are self-refer to the community midwife and they won’t see you until around 6-8 weeks. The doctor won’t confirm your pregnancy for you.

Hoppyhops Mon 16-Mar-20 06:16:38

@beingatwatitsabingthing Ok, thanks for the advice, Being! I’ll contact them this afternoon and see what they say.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in