Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Here we go again ... could i be pregnant?

(6 Posts)
MyBackpacksGotJets Sat 08-Sep-07 15:47:53

Have namechanged for this!

Me and DH haven't got down and dirty for a while. I am on the pill and I dont take breaks in between as whenever I have a period I get terrible migranes so I just continue with my next packet after finishing the last one.

Anyway about a week ago I forgot to take a pill, I didn't remember in the morning either. So that night me and DH did the deed for the first time in ages ...it was only after when i went to take my pill that I realised I hadn'd taken the previous nights pill.

Now a week later i have cramps and have got brown gunk in my keckers!

Is this just a bit of weird bleeding becasue i missed the pill or something ... worse??

<<<sigh>>>

MyBackpacksGotJets Sat 08-Sep-07 15:49:37

I actully have to go out now but will check back later,

thanks in advance!

hanaflower Sat 08-Sep-07 15:50:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pinkchampagne Sat 08-Sep-07 15:51:48

Sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me. I got this once when I forgot to take my pill, so try not to worry too much.

pixie04 Sat 08-Sep-07 18:18:54

sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me too. I used to take my pills back to back and after reading updated information on them on the net I found out that I had to miss three in a row before I was unprotected.

It all depends on which pill you are on. Brown gunk also sounds like old blood which isn't always good. I used to find I would get migranes if I didn't have a break. Strange hey how the hormones effect people differently.

The best way to know for sure if three weeks after you have unprotected sex do a pregnancy test.

MyBackpacksGotJets Sat 08-Sep-07 19:24:04

Thankyou.

Guess I just panicked!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: