Talk

Advanced search

Here we go again ... could i be pregnant?

(6 Posts)
MyBackpacksGotJets Sat 08-Sep-07 15:47:53

Have namechanged for this!

Me and DH haven't got down and dirty for a while. I am on the pill and I dont take breaks in between as whenever I have a period I get terrible migranes so I just continue with my next packet after finishing the last one.

Anyway about a week ago I forgot to take a pill, I didn't remember in the morning either. So that night me and DH did the deed for the first time in ages ...it was only after when i went to take my pill that I realised I hadn'd taken the previous nights pill.

Now a week later i have cramps and have got brown gunk in my keckers!

Is this just a bit of weird bleeding becasue i missed the pill or something ... worse??

<<<sigh>>>

MyBackpacksGotJets Sat 08-Sep-07 15:49:37

I actully have to go out now but will check back later,

thanks in advance!

hanaflower Sat 08-Sep-07 15:50:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pinkchampagne Sat 08-Sep-07 15:51:48

Sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me. I got this once when I forgot to take my pill, so try not to worry too much.

pixie04 Sat 08-Sep-07 18:18:54

sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me too. I used to take my pills back to back and after reading updated information on them on the net I found out that I had to miss three in a row before I was unprotected.

It all depends on which pill you are on. Brown gunk also sounds like old blood which isn't always good. I used to find I would get migranes if I didn't have a break. Strange hey how the hormones effect people differently.

The best way to know for sure if three weeks after you have unprotected sex do a pregnancy test.

MyBackpacksGotJets Sat 08-Sep-07 19:24:04

Thankyou.

Guess I just panicked!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now