Talk

Advanced search

TTC - Clomid help

(2 Posts)
MedicalMystery1002 Sun 08-Mar-20 14:07:54

Hi,

I have been TTC (trying to conceive) for 16 months now with no success. Recently I was referred to my local infertility clinic who have prescribed as my blood tests (of which there were many) showed that I didn’t always ovulate. This is now my 4th cycle but I wasn’t scanned until cycle 3.
In cycle 3, I was scanned until they could see some follicles had disappeared but my blood results came back saying that I had not ovulated.
In cycle 4, there was a leftover follicle from my last cycle along with 3 others. One of these disappeared and my lining was the correct thickness however, I only had 8 days between ovulation and AF starting.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I would appreciate any advice or insight or even positive comments from those on a similar journey. All my family and friends seem to get pregnant so easily so don’t fully understand.

OP’s posts: |
Elliekelly8 Sun 08-Mar-20 16:01:42

I am looking for some advice/guidance from people maybe in a similar position as me

Had lap and dye 4 days ago due to secondary infertility. Was told after my procedure my right Fallopian tube is blocked with no spill during dye I am desperately trying to find positive outcomes from people with one working tube resulting in BFP

I have an appointment in two week to discuss my options but hoping to maybe try clomid and have read some reviews on serrapatase (wrong spelling!) can anyone relate

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in